Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chuck Baldwin last hope

Not much going on here. I was expecting to hear more but there's been nothing coming from his camp. Maybe the Calm Before The Storm

I am still looking for who I will vote for, you can bet it will not be for the Dem or Republican....I am looking at Baldwin, Barr and hoping for a great Independant so I still have choices and time to listen, learn and decide.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just got an email that Bob Barr is planning to speak at the 4th of July party in San Diego.

Someone from the Chuck Baldwin camp is also scheduled to speak.

Sent: 6/22/2008 11:19:47 AM

Subject: 4th of July Patriot Bash in Boulevard - Special Guest Speakers Added !!!!

The Patriot party of the century is really shaping up as we add more great guests! This promises to be the best Patriot event in America this year! Plan to be with us. All American Patriots are invited!

Full information here about our giant Indepedence Day party:

http://www.Secure-America-Now.com

Lead organizer Carl Braun is at the CA border this weekend with his Minuteman group guarding miles of our border with Mexico and he wasn't able to add the latest to the above website, but I spoke with him yesterday and here's the absolute latest in addition to all the speakers listed on the site above:

1. Presidential candidate Bob Barr (L) has tentatively confirmed!!

2. Rep. Duncan Hunter and candidate Duncan D. Hunter are both hoping to attend and we should know for sure this week.

3. Rep. Brian Bilbray is still tentative, but we hope for confirmation this week!

4. A senior representative of presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin (CP) has confirmed to speak!

5. Note that San Diego Congressional candidates David Lee Joy (R) and Michael Crimmons (R) will be also be attending and speaking! They are running against Bob Filner and Susan Davis respectively.

Barr is for amnesty, folks. Chuck is the only patriot left in the race.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    I just got an email that Bob Barr is planning to speak at the 4th of July party in San Diego.

Someone from the Chuck Baldwin camp is also scheduled to speak.

Sent: 6/22/2008 11:19:47 AM

Subject: 4th of July Patriot Bash in Boulevard - Special Guest Speakers Added !!!!

The Patriot party of the century is really shaping up as we add more great guests! This promises to be the best Patriot event in America this year! Plan to be with us. All American Patriots are invited!

Full information here about our giant Indepedence Day party:

http://www.Secure-America-Now.com

Lead organizer Carl Braun is at the CA border this weekend with his Minuteman group guarding miles of our border with Mexico and he wasn't able to add the latest to the above website, but I spoke with him yesterday and here's the absolute latest in addition to all the speakers listed on the site above:

1. Presidential candidate Bob Barr (L) has tentatively confirmed!!

2. Rep. Duncan Hunter and candidate Duncan D. Hunter are both hoping to attend and we should know for sure this week.

3. Rep. Brian Bilbray is still tentative, but we hope for confirmation this week!

4. A senior representative of presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin (CP) has confirmed to speak!

5. Note that San Diego Congressional candidates David Lee Joy (R) and Michael Crimmons (R) will be also be attending and speaking! They are running against Bob Filner and Susan Davis respectively.
    Barr is off my list. What’s worst that a liberal? A flaming Libertarian

I had him scratched off also.

Chuck Baldwin sounds okay though.

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Barr is for amnesty, folks.
    Yep, and that's an automatic disqualifier for me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm still going for Baldwin.

My minds made up, no traitors, no more corporate crooks, no more illegals. He is our last hope and why fools to the left of us and fools to the right of us can't see it drives me crazy!

Its more than just illegals anymore, it the corrupt corporations that is driving everything. As we can get back to some of the constitution, this will put a small damper on their plans of world domination. Which isn't really inclusive for the most of us, we're just the grease in the wheels. We keep it all going while we get run through the gears and smashed to bits.

GO CHUCK BALDWIN!
    LETS MASS EMAIL ALL THE NEWS CHANNELS TOMORROW SAYING-
    WE WANT CHUCK ON! WE WANT CHUCK ON! EQUAL COVERAGE!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I am still looking for who I will vote for, you can bet it will not be for the Dem or Republican....I am looking at Baldwin, Barr and hoping for a great Independant so I still have choices and time to listen, learn and decide.
    I'd be wary of Barr. See this from his website wherein he criticizes those who opposed the hideous, disastrous Bush/Kennedy amnesty bill last summer:

GOP hotheads wrong about immigration bill

...It also reflects the reality that simply trying to round up more than 12 million illegal aliens already in this country is not a realistic alternative.

http://www.bobbarr2008.com/articles/52/ ... tion-bill/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I'd be wary of Barr. See this from his website wherein he criticizes those who opposed the hideous, disastrous Bush/Kennedy amnesty bill last summer:

GOP hotheads wrong about immigration bill

...It also reflects the reality that simply trying to round up more than 12 million illegal aliens already in this country is not a realistic alternative.

http://www.bobbarr2008.com/articles/52/ ... tion-bill/

OK thanks everyone for the information on Barr...My #1 issue is NO AMNESTY so I guess Barr is off the List.....The choices are going down fast, but my hope has been for a good Independant so will keep my fingers crossed....not looking good thought is it.

I will have to do more checking on Baldwin don't know to much about him.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast