Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One word...

Machiavellian. Trotsky. Leo Strauss. Neo Conservatives. Hmmm. This sure sheds a new light on Churchill. Don't you get tired of lies and revisionist history that has been shoved on us throughout the years? People should homeschool their kids...and turn off the television. How in the world could anyone be giddy over killing hundreds of thousands of people...even women and children. Devils.

Re: One word...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Machiavellian. Trotsky. Leo Strauss. Neo Conservatives. Hmmm. This sure sheds a new light on Churchill. Don't you get tired of lies and revisionist history that has been shoved on us throughout the years? People should homeschool their kids...and turn off the television. How in the world could anyone be giddy over killing hundreds of thousands of people...even women and children. Devils.
    Yes, it is all but forgotten how hundreds of thousands of innnocent women and children were burned alive in that horrible war. A war that gave momentum to the Death of the West. Its all considered OK, and part of war, while they deride war crimes in other wars, which pale in comparison to what happened in WWII. Hollywood and the MSM love this bloody and destructive war. What Pat calls "The Civil War of Western Civilization." Churchill is considered "The Man of the Century." I assure you, that you will believe otherwise after reading this book. The quotes from Winston are breath-taking. I think he was a scumbag. Utterly and completely.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

media

Well, we have been sold a bill of goods for many years. There has been a lot of brainwashing going on I have discovered. The banking industry..total fraud. Fractured banking..absolutely criminal. If you go to googlevideo.com and type in search "Money as Debt"...great 47 minute video about the banking industry and history of banks. Now, I know many on here don't believe in the conspiracies...but there is a lot of truth in there. I'm not saying I go so far as aliens, but there was a huge alien agenda years back because I remember reading about it and hearing about it. Don't know what the UFO's were...but people kept seeing them..all the sudden ..we don't hear much about it anymore. Something was goin on..we just don't know what or why or who. The history channel did a documentary on Secret Societies...the fellows who were against the "conspiracy theories" could NOT debunk any of the secret societies that were presented...all they could do was give em a different spin. That is also on googlevideo.com...type in search "secret societies" and it will come up. Most of what we see in the news ...I call it tabloid media...is not completely true. Revisions of history abound. They give you just enough truth to make it seem real...I cancelled my cable .

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456