Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

COMEDY CENTRAL - RON PAUL 'DISAPPEARED' AGAIN?

COMEDY CENTRAL - RON PAUL 'DISAPPEARED' AGAIN?

Thursday, June 14, 2007 - FreeMarketNews.com

News Analysis

Another in a series of media screw ups? Congressman Ron Paul (R-Tex) appeared on the Comedy Central's "Colbert Report" last night, but this morning he's there "in name only." His video has apparently disappeared.

Ron Paul seems to be on a "run of bad luck" with the mainstream media. CNN has been especially hard on him. The network falsely accused Ron Paul of "air-plane elitism," (for flying first class) killed an on-air graphic "straw poll" showing he won the recent GOP debates, and "disappeared" a post-debate web-page with numerous positive Ron Paul comments. Now - early Thursday morning, June 14, 2007 - Ron Paul has disappeared once more.

FMNN feedbacker writes, "Interestingly enough, Paul's interview video seems to have disappeared from Comedy Central's site, replaced with a duplicate interview of a Dr. Gershon who wrote a book about the digestive system. Also interesting is that all of the video links have the faces of the interview-ees clearly visible in thumbnails, while the mis-atributed Ron Paul interview has a still of Colbert himself gesticulating. Was traffic too much they had to take it down? Or is this another part of a deliberate media blackout by the major players?"

http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews ... fb=1#17937
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I saw this interview w/Colbert and it was really disappointing. I thought Colbert made Ron Paul look like a goof. Maybe it's best the "interview" was yanked.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

If it was yanked, I somehow doubt it made him look goofy since that is exactly what they want. Just a guess here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)