Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: concern about the Alipac message

Quote Originally Posted by dave_lovelace
    Although I have been an early member and supporter of Alipac, I have become concerned that the message has become shrill and somewhat excessive. I realize that there have been retractions of misreported stories, but aside from that, I think we need to tone things down a bit in order to maintain our credibility. We are better than our opponents, and we need to act like we are above their low standards. We have truth and logic on our side and there is no benefit to us sounding like them.
    In solidarity,
    Dave Lovelace
    Dave,

It is incorrect to say "there have been retractions of misreported stories"

There has been one retraction of one story that came to us from three authentic news publications because a little girl lied on the official police report.

One retraction in the 43 months ALIPAC has been in operation. Not bad when you consider the fact people often hear the news from us first or only from us.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He's just prodding.

To me this is indicative a troll behavior, he's trying to stir the pot, most especially since he points to no specific incident and you can take the timing of his post as evidence. On May 1st ALIPAC received record hits and visits. Thats why "he" posted this.

Many of the open borders community make it a practice to sign up with multiple accounts in case some get deleted or exposed. This is just an attempt to instigate.

I wish trolls would tone down their overall focus on being ambiguous.

Obviously, I have only been here a short while.
    However, I have found some great information, some good debating, and several helpful and nice people in my short time here. So, thank you, and not sure about Dave....examples would have been great.

Quote Originally Posted by dave_lovelace
    Although I have been an early member and supporter of Alipac, I have become concerned that the message has become shrill and somewhat excessive. I realize that there have been retractions of misreported stories, but aside from that, I think we need to tone things down a bit in order to maintain our credibility. We are better than our opponents, and we need to act like we are above their low standards. We have truth and logic on our side and there is no benefit to us sounding like them.
    In solidarity,
    Dave Lovelace
    The message has become shrill? Misreported stories being retracted? Tone things down? ARE YOU KIDDING? I am sure ILLEGALS find our message shrill and would like us to tone things down some, but who cares what they think. IMHO I think we are doing just fine. Our standards are pretty high since we are American citizens and did not break the law by coming to this country illegally.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Dave,

It is incorrect to say "there have been retractions of misreported stories"

There has been one retraction of one story that came to us from three authentic news publications because a little girl lied on the official police report.

One retraction in the 43 months ALIPAC has been in operation. Not bad when you consider the fact people often hear the news from us first or only from us.

W
    Good point....I really do have sucker tatooed on my forehead , don't I?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TUNE IT DOWN? IN WHAT WAY? THAT IS AN INTERESTING PERSPECTIVE SINCE ALIPAC IS VERY CONSERVATIVE IN WHAT IT ALLOWS COMPARED TO MANY OTHER SITES. ACTUALLY, I WAS THINKING WE SHOULD TURN IT UP A NOTCH....BUT ANYWAY THATS JUST ME.

Alipacer's speak the truth, and I guess the message of truth is a hard pill for some to handle.

GOD BLESS AMERICA! HAPPY LAW DAY!

"Chosen"
    He's just prodding.

To me this is indicative a troll behavior.

Many of the open borders community make it a practice to sign up with multiple accounts in case some get deleted or exposed.

I wish trolls would tone down their overall focus on being ambiguous
    I don't know about the troll thing Chosen ............

I've been called one after joing a pet bird forum and it sucks. Especially when you are not and what you say is the truth. When I told of living on the island and having, seagulls and pet seals, some guy flipped out on me and said I read a story called Andre. I had never even heard of it, so I looked it up.

He also flipped saying there was no such a bird as a seagull?? I left the group as it ruined the fun of bing there. You can't fight 'em once someone calls you that. They gang up on you and make you feel awful.

I think Dave should just be more specific and we will understand from his examples just what he meant.

Welcome back Dave and please respond. Quite an entrance you have there! LOL
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

April
    I think Dave should just be more specific and we will understand from his examples just what he meant.

Welcome back Dave and please respond. Quite an entrance you have there! LOL
    I agree, Dave needs to be more specific. Misunderstandings often happen through the typed word and everyone has an opinion. It takes quite a bit more than he has written to be classified as a troll. So Dave, feel free to enlighten us on what you meant.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Isn't it strange how he has been a member since 2005 and only has 16 posts???
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast