Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressional Oath of Office

In speaking with snotty nosed staffers, you may want to read them the oath of office that EVERY Congressman takes. I'm still trying to find anything is the U.S. Constitution to says it's OK to aid, abet and pass legislation that rewards illegal immigration. Also, no where does the Constitution state that a Congressman is beholding only to the residents of his state. He is elected by the legal voters of his state but he serves as a U.S. Congressman. He cannot willfully disregard the voice or opinions of other U.S. citizens.

Congressional Oath of Office:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/his ... Office.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

IF YOU CAN'T HONOR THIS OATH...GET OUT OF OFFICE OR WE WILL PUT YOU OUT ASAP!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)