Most people that have tried to get disability wait for YEARS. Jackson got streamlined approval approval. The favored political class seem to get better treatment and financing that the rest of the country even when they are proven to be crooks and thieves and found guilty of it. Can't get off of that government money......JMO

Convict Jackson Jr. gets $8.7k a month disability for “mood disorder.” I should be so crazy.

Written by Allen West
on May 2, 2014
(photo: Scott Strazzante/ Chicago Tribune)

Whenever you hear our dear politicians in Washington DC say there’s nothing more to cut or that they’re just like us, let me give you a friendly reminder. AsBreitbart reported after his jail sentencing, convicted ex-congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-IL) receives $8,700 per month in government disability pay, as well as a partial federal pension of $45,000.

That generous $8,700 in disability comes thanks to Jackson’s sudden development of a “mood disorder” as the federal government began looking to indict him. Jackson, who was sentenced to 2.5 years in prison, had no history of mental illness during his prior 17 years in Congress.
And I wouldn’t be surprised if Jackson Jr. eventually gets a pardon from his Chicago buddy, Barack Hussein Obama.

I firmly believe the Congressional pension program needs to be reformed, right along with instituting term limits for Members of the US House and Senate. A political elitism is being created that does not bode well for the American interest because it only serves self and special interest.

As I flew out to San Diego for Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America, my prayer on National Prayer Day is that Americans wake up and realize there is more to life than “Dancing with the Stars” and Donald Sterling-type distractions.

If we continue down the path of the welfare nanny-state and dependency society, what shall we pass on to subsequent generations? Think my fellow Americans, start to think.

Read more at http://allenbwest.com/2014/05/convic...m2LKmmI9Pwz.99