Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There are currently 22 cabinet positions, thus far 4 out of 22 nominees has either had tax or criminal problems, these are only the ones we know about.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

.....two weeks in office so far and Oblabber gets a grade of 'F' from me. The man has not done or said one thing that impresses me so far...he's really starting to emabarass himself. Just yesterday he was quoted as saying "I screwed up". How's that for a "messiah"?

Such a symbol of "strength and hope". God help us!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    .....two weeks in office so far and Oblabber gets a grade of 'F' from me. The man has not done or said one thing that impresses me so far...he's really starting to emabarass himself. Just yesterday he was quoted as saying "I screwed up". How's that for a "messiah"?

Such a symbol of "strength and hope". God help us!
    The comment is the ONLY thing he has done that impresses me. Bush never would admit to a screw up. I am just hoping that it does not become the most common phrase used by this man.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12