The Democratic Party Faces Devastating Exodus

by Vince Quill7 hours ago7 hours ago
27 comments 2.9k views

Democrats are in trouble…
The latest reports indicate that 32 Democrats are set to retire from politics ahead of the 2022 midterm elections, compared to just 23 GOP members.
Coupled with horrendous polling numbers and the revelation that the GOP is in, perhaps, the best position it has been in for several decades to retake the country, November is shaping up to be a very hard fight for Democrats.

Personally, I don’t think we will see a red wave in 2022—it’s going to be more like a monsoon…
Trending: UK Metropolitan Police Block Freedom of Information Request About Two Sitting U.S. Senators Who Met With Jeffrey Epstein in 2002, Cite “National Security”

I am sure they are all giving a myriad of reasons for why they’re leaving, but President Trump offers a much more universal truth as to why they’re all ‘retiring’:

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson

TRUMP: “All of these Democrat Congresspeople are retiring because they’re getting their asses kicked in every poll.”

Watch on Twitter

12:15 PM · Apr 3, 2022

torrigarnet10
@torrigarnet10

So because 32 #Democrats are retiring they wanna mess our country up as much as possible before leaving? Are you gonna cry about the money you never got after making millions as a career politician for decades? Cry me a f*cking river #DemocratsAreTheProblem

9:41 PM · Jun 13, 2022

The total number of retiring Democrats was noted by Washington Examiner:
Of those 49 House lawmakers who will not run for re-election, 32 of them are Democrats.
“The 55 retiring members include 32 Democrats and 23 Republicans, accounting for 11.9% of the Democratic caucus and 8.8% of the Republican caucus.
NATIONAL POLL: Do You Still Support President Trump?

The 11.9% retirement rate among Democrats is the largest since 2014 when 8.5% of Democrats did not run for re-election,” Ballotpedia reported.

Scott Stapin
@scoot265

32 house democrats have announced that they are retiring haha...run away like rats on the sinking Titanic lol...they see the writing on the wall for November elections...they are done.

1:41 AM · Jun 14, 2022

TOMKATT
@TOMKATT1776

Someone is messing with me. 32 Democrat House of Representatives to retire. Am I being Punked??? This is too good to be true or is it. Nancy are u one of them retiring? Please say YES.

Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza

Dems get very bad news.https://conservativebrief.com/democr...tm_medium=DJD…

7:20 PM · Jun 13, 2022

Breitbart reports on the latest Democrat to announce retirement:

[Filemon] Vela told Punchbowl News that he had not yet set a firm resignation date but will be making one within the coming weeks. He told the publication that he plans to stay at least through the Easter recess.

The Democratic Party Faces Devastating Exodus (welovetrump.com)