DISTURBING VIDEO: Marine Reveals Potential Punishment For Soldiers Who Don’t Comply to Biden’s COVID-19 Jab Mandate, Possible Death Sentence?

by daniel_g15 hours ago15 hours ago

What’s happening to our military should disgust every American?
With the Biden Administration’s COVID-19 injection mandate for service members, it’s an essential purge of our armed forces.
And for the ones who do comply, they’re at risk of life-threatening side effects in the future.
It’s a double-edged sword that’s guaranteed to weaken our military.
Trending: Did the NIH Quietly Approve Ivermectin for EUA to Treat COVID-19?

The Biden Administration has sought dishonorable discharges & court martials for troops who refuse the COVID-19 jab.
But hundreds of thousands of active duty troops have yet to comply with Biden’s demands.

Aaron Ginn
@aginnt

If you are following the Southwest protest, the US military is about to lose hundreds of thousands of active duty troops.If the vaxx mandate deadline was a battle, it would the costliest single day to our military yet this is all for “readiness”.https://washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/10/10/military-vaccine-mandate/…

9:54 PM · Oct 10, 2021

FreeWorldNews.TV
@FWN_TV

The #AmericanJournal with @Harrison_of_TX LIVEHundreds Of Thousands Of US Troops Defy Biden’s Covid #VaccineMandate! TUNE IN: https://ifw.io/dtl Call-in Line: (877) 789-2539 For Live Show Alerts, Text: 'WAKEUPUSA' To: (833) 637-1776

Hundreds Of Thousands Of US Troops Defy Biden’s Covid Vaccine Mandate! – The American Journal
The globalists want to purge free thinkers

infowars.com

9:20 AM · Oct 11, 2021

See the latest COVID-19 information on Twitter

In a shocking video from an anonymous young man who claims to be a Marine, he describes the potential punishment for those who don’t comply.
Watch below:

SHOCKING: Marine Exposes The Possible Punishment For Refusing To Follow Biden's Mandate! - YouTube

Gateway Pundit added this commentary:
“Everyone who refuses to get this treatment will be subject to a general court-martial convening authority in which they will determine your fate.”
“A general court-martial is the highest tier of military justice that can be administered, and they have the authority to issue up to a death sentence to anybody whose case comes to a general court-martial.”
At the conclusion of the video, the courageous Marine looks directly into the camera and issues a warning to whoever he will face during his court-martial.
“Whoever ends up presiding over my case, as I have blatantly refused to get this treatment because it’s wrong, just know I will happily die before I have this injected into my body.”

Contrary to our so-called “military leaders” such as General Milley, who is an embarrassment to the United States and a traitor, this young man is a true hero who embodies what our military is supposed to stand for: FREEDOM and LIBERTY!
DISTURBING VIDEO: Marine Reveals Potential Punishment For Soldiers Who Don't Comply to Biden's COVID-19 Jab Mandate, Possible Death Sentence? (welovetrump.com)