Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    dlm1968,
    Thanks for your detailed answer. I agree. We already have too many non-native Americans in office now. Mostly local and state.
    WHO ARE THEY AND WHAT IS A "NON-NATIVE AMERICAN? NATIVE AMERICANS COME IN ALL RACES, NATIONALITIES AND RELIGIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    dlm1968,
    Thanks for your detailed answer. I agree. We already have too many non-native Americans in office now. Mostly local and state.
    don't forget our incogneato illegal a.g. alberto gonzales
    Ditto that vote!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

[quote="Neese"]Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. I thought that his Father was Muslim. If I understand the Muslim religion, if you are born Muslim, you cannot leave it, which would make Barack Hussein Obama a Muslim by default. I believe that he also attended Muslim school as a child. I don't know about you, but I don't want to take the chance. The man has little experience, and except for the fact that he cleans up nicely and speaks well, is not reason enough to elect him. Not worth the risk.[/quote]

THIS IS UNBELIVABLE, YOU ARE WRONG ON ALL THE POINTS. HE FATHER WAS A MUSLIM AND DID LEAVE. DID NOT ATTEND MUSLIM SCHOOL, PER SE. HE HAS AS MUCH EXPERIENCE AS BUSH, CLEANS UP NICELY? SPEAKS WELL BECAUSE HE IS WELL EDUCATED. RISK? GIVE IT A BREAK.
    YOU SEE WHAT THE NATIVE BORN AMERICAN HAS DONE TO THIS COUNTY AND THE MIDDLE EAST. NATIVE BORN LOSER IS WHAT YOU WANT.

dyehard - bottom line is even if he is not a muslim, I still would not vote for him. I do not agree with any of his platforms. He is entirely way to liberal for me. Also has anyone else noticed that he is a very good politician, which is definitely not what we need in office. By that I mean he uses an awful lot of words but actually never says anything.

That being said I still want NO muslim anywhere involved in the goverment of the United States. For those of you that have not studied up on the Koran please do so. You are an infidel and the duty of a Muslim is to convert the infidels or kill them. It is just that simple. They recognize no man made government (the Constitution) and only live by islamic law.

THIS IS UNBELIVABLE, YOU ARE WRONG ON ALL THE POINTS. HE FATHER WAS A MUSLIM AND DID LEAVE.
    What evidence do you have that his father left the Muslim religion? The man left the US, and his Mother has ties to Indonesia, another country that is heavily populated with Muslims and people that hate the US.

DID NOT ATTEND MUSLIM SCHOOL, PER SE.
    See website below for Muslim school information.

HE HAS AS MUCH EXPERIENCE AS BUSH,
    Hardly. Give us some examples. The man is a politician in my state, I am not impressed. Are you watching too much Oprah and drinking too much Kool Aid? The only thing that I see him doing well is pandering to the talk show circuit. Since he has no real experience, he is peddling his good guy image, and people are falling for it. His ads said one thing and his voting record was another.

CLEANS UP NICELY?
    This means that he is an attractive man who dresses well. He is completetly aware of "image" and according to recent press, is a smoker but realizes that it would be bad for his image, so he does not smoke in public. He knows how to play the game.

SPEAKS WELL BECAUSE HE IS WELL EDUCATED
    Many people are well educated, only the naive will vote for him based on image and speaking ability alone. Take a look at his immigration report card below. Still feeling loyal to Mr Obama?

RISK? GIVE IT A BREAK.
    That is the very attitude that is selling out our country right now. I am not comfortable being politically correct. I understand what has been happening well before 9/11, I am not foolish enough to think that something worse could not happen in the future. We have many candidates to choose from, I won't willingly vote for someone who may have a conflict of interest.

YOU SEE WHAT THE NATIVE BORN AMERICAN HAS DONE TO THIS COUNTY AND THE MIDDLE EAST. NATIVE BORN LOSER IS WHAT YOU WANT
    What I want, is either Tom Tancredo or Duncan Hunter, I would hardly call them losers. But even so, I will be watching them as well, because anybody can have baggage, and I want to hear it all so that I can make the right choice.

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... VIPID=1162

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    No, no Muslim as president. The thing about Islam is that it is not simply a religion as we understand religion. It is a comprehensive social, economic, and POLITICAL system as well as a religious one. We cannot be politically correct on this one.
    Excellent point. To dismiss Islam as a simple religion in the way that we treat our religious orientation here in America would be a huge mistake. Islam has a legal system that is not only alien but hostile to our own. It has intolerant codes of conduct that can impose death for things like grooming issues. It has an ideology that is expansionist and rooted in ultimate universal conquest. Everything that was wrong with Communist expansionism is wrong with Islam.

By that I mean he uses an awful lot of words but actually never says anything.
    DLM, isn't that the norm for a stereotypical politician? They can talk for hours and say absolutely nothing!

I certainly wouldn't want a muslim president either. As Crockett states, islam has a legal system laced with intolerable codes, etc.
    He is also right when stating that for us to treat islam as a simple religion would be a huge mistake for us.
    As we all know, the koran also gives muslims the right to lie if under pressure (roughly translated) but the thing that bothers me the most is the fact that the koran also is teaching them severe prejudice by stating that anyone who isn't a muslim is an infidel. I don't recall anywhere in the Bible where it states its okay to think less of another person simply that person doesn't agree w/ your religion, or follows another religion.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    The very simple answer would be HELL NO!!!!!

I do not want any muslim in any level of government, end of story.

I BELIEVE WE HAVE ONE IN THE SENATE. IN WIS OR MINN. NOT SURE. BUT THERE IS ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by grannylady
    Why not? It could not be worst than the evangelical we have in the white house how.Being a Muslim would not be the reason I would not vote for him. It would be issues, political and policies.
    He is not a Muslim. Muslim is a religion. He is a Christian. Church of Christ, I believe.
    Grannylady I concur, that if Obama were a Muslim (which he is not) he certainly couldn't be any worse than any other religious hypocrit that has held office. That little piece of information was a smear tactic already being disputed. My reason for not voting for Obama is that he is an advocate of "comprehensive immigration", aka amnesty.

THE SAME REASON I WOULD NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

ahhh excuse me do you people remember 9/11 and islams position?
    NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST. ALL TERRORIST ARE NOT MUSLIM. REMEMBER TIM McVEIGH? ALL AMERICAN BOY.

[quote:32i6j81p]
    i for one DO NOT want a muslum (i do beleive obama is one) as president in this very trying time of terrorism. not all muslums are terrorists but most terrorists are muslum. we need to stop being pc and open our eyes to who is a friend and who want us dead.
    if you have not heard what the coran says about non muslums please do a quick search and start reading.[/quote:32i6j81p]

AND WE WANT THEM DEAD.
    I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN MUCH THE SAME WAS SAID ABOUT BLACKS, IRISH, JEWS, ETC.
    THE KORAN DO NOT SPEAK AGAINST ALL WHO ARE NOT MUSLIMS. READ SOME MORE. IT IS VERY CLOSE TO CHRISTIANITY. IT IS JUST HOW SOME INTERPRET IT. SAME GOES FOR THE BIBLE. THERE WAS A TIME WHEN THE BIBLE WAS USED TO EXCLUDE BLACK AS HUMANS AND SOME STILL INTERPRET IT THAT WAY.

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    dlm1968,
    Thanks for your detailed answer. I agree. We already have too many non-native Americans in office now. Mostly local and state.[/quote
    ]

don't forget our incogneato illegal a.g. alberto gonzales
    Ditto that vote!
    THE NONE NATIVE AMERICAN CAME HERE IN 1492 AND THEY KEPT COMING. THAT IS WHAT THIS COUNTRY IS MADE UP OF.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast