Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Doctors and all the free medical for illegals

[b]Overheard on the Pro-illegal channel Public television.
    They were interviewing Americans oh whom they would vote for, the gist of the story was that people weren’t making choices in a simplistic manner.
    A female Doctor was interviewed and it was the only time “immigrationâ€
    Banned

Want to know why ? I can make it real simple for you .

The reason is because while we sat on our collective ass's and watched tv, videos and race's and ballgames, they were busy protesting , and voting and working for our sons and fathers !

Everyone wants to blame it on the large corporations, while this is ' partially ' true, most of the job sites I see them working on are run by business's owned by American citizens who will do whatever it takes to save a dollar . This is our families, not just some secret government elite .

Ask Americans why they didn't meet the millions of illegals standing in our streets and flying foriegn flags and desecrating ours ? To add insult to injury, this was done while their fathers,sons and daughters were fighting and dying in war's . Flying a flag is an act of conquoring , they know this and thats why they do it !

Not just spanish illegals or non assimilating invaders, but lots of other groups who are taking jobs, healthcare and resources .

We have mosques going up on every corner it seems, while churches are empting . We allow our tax dollars to help finance terrorism and train them in military compounds ,schools and worship centers . We pay for their feet to be washed and allow their loud music to disturb our peace 5 times a times in some of our communities .

Our excuse for allowing all this and much more, " we have to work " ! BS, some of them work too . Also we have plenty of time to take off for other reasons important to us . And haul our kids to malls, theatres and games .

We out number them thousands to one, but we won't long if we don't stop the insanity of complacentcy ! We can do this peacefully ,we don't have to kill or be killed like our ancesters who bought this land with their blood .

It’s amazing how Americans just have to stand in line, but the whole world stops for illegals that refuse to learn English.
    Same thing happened at the Wal-Mart deli the other day. Didn't take a number and then another would come up and another and another etc. as if the rest of us standing there patiently with numbers in hand were non-existant. Signs were in English and Spanish so I don't know why they didn't feel they needed to follow procedure. He who is the loudest and most obnoxious wins I guess.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

both of you are so right!
    I know that many Americans are really afraid, both of being ostracized or worse by fellow Americans, or of being attacked by illegals.

Banned