Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does Anyone Live On The Border?

I live down here on the border and I listen to 99.1 The Eagle in my car. Recently, there has been a barrage of PR messages about the Mexican gov't and how wonderful they are making things for Mexican people. I don't know how to record them and get them on here or how to link people to the station so they can hear them since I can't seem to listen to the radio on my computer at all.

Some time ago. we discussed a PR group from the US called Something-Anderson or Anderson-Something that was being paid to try to help improve the Mexican Gov't's image. Some may recall it.

Anyway, the ads are now a reality. They encompass everything from flu shots to elections.

If someone knows how to get this information to where everyone could hear it, you would be as shocked as I am. And if anyone is hearing it, I'd love to hear you you think of these ads.

They are in English on the station I listen to but I'd be willing to wager they are aired in Spanish on the Spanish speaking stations as well. And there are more Spanish stations than English in this area now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    and so it begins...

Re: Does Anyone Live On The Border?

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I live down here on the border and I listen to 99.1 The Eagle in my car. Recently, there has been a barrage of PR messages about the Mexican gov't and how wonderful they are making things for Mexican people. I don't know how to record them and get them on here or how to link people to the station so they can hear them since I can't seem to listen to the radio on my computer at all.

Some time ago. we discussed a PR group from the US called Something-Anderson or Anderson-Something that was being paid to try to help improve the Mexican Gov't's image. Some may recall it.

Anyway, the ads are now a reality. They encompass everything from flu shots to elections.

If someone knows how to get this information to where everyone could hear it, you would be as shocked as I am. And if anyone is hearing it, I'd love to hear you you think of these ads.

They are in English on the station I listen to but I'd be willing to wager they are aired in Spanish on the Spanish speaking stations as well. And there are more Spanish stations than English in this area now.
    I'd email this letter to Ron Paul, let him out them and take care of it. He has lots of young kids with time and energy.

I did a search and here is the radio station link:

http://www.billsparks.org/cgi-bin/links ... ty=El+Paso

It's under Classic Rock, the first one in the list.
    XHEPR Listen Live! - Stream for PDA/smartphones. - 99.1 The Eagle (Added: Thu Oct 04 2007 Hits: 225) Location: El Paso , Texas, USA
    Media Type: CC Tuner | Bit Rate: 32K | Broadcast Type: FM | Frequency: 99.1 | Station Home Page |
    Station Owner: Grupo Acir
    Report Broken Audio
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris