Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DOJ clears DOJ in New Black Panther Case

DOJ clears DOJ in New Black Panther Case

Just in case you were worried, the Obama Justice Department wants to reassure you that the Obama Justice Department did nothing wrong in abandoning the default conviction of two members of the New Black Panther Party caught on video intimidating voters outside of a Philadelphia polling station on election day in 2008.

VIDEO AT LINK:

According to the Washington Post there’s nothing more to see here, so move on:

The Justice Department’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) has concluded an investigation finding that politics played no role in the handling of the New Black Panther Party case, which sparked a racially charged political fight.

After reviewing thousands of pages of internal e-mails and notes and conducting 44 interviews with department staff members, the OPR reported that “department attorneys did not commit professional misconduct or exercise poor judgmentâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Oh good glad to hear that

Sounds great! Just to prove a point, let's get two big guys in KKK outfits to stand in front of the same precinct holding nightclubs in 2012 and see how that goes over.

What ya think?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I Find it Interesting

I Find it Interesting that across the Middle East, Europe, parts of Asia, etc that violence and unrest just happened to occur at such a coincidental time as RIGHT AFTER the right side of politics both in the U S and in Europe won huge gains in the political spectrum...lol

Its almost as if the ENTIRE LEFT across the globe is working together to start a global revolution in order to help Georgie Soros install his Radical leftist and globalist "Open Society"...

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Sounds great! Just to prove a point, let's get two big guys in KKK outfits to stand in front of the same precinct holding nightclubs in 2012 and see how that goes over.

What ya think?

W
    I think that's a horse of a different color

Seriously though, someday Holder, Obama, Soros, etc.... WILL have to answer for their dirty, evil deeds. I would hate to be in their shoes when that day comes.

If the left is so hot to take "rich" people's money, why don't they start with Soros?
    Other Dictator's have their assests frozen.

I personally think he is guilty of insider trading in his little oil deal in Brazil.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Interesting title to the video. "security" stationed at polls. If it was security why would there not be police or and authorized security service instead of "Black Panther" with a weapon in hand. Looked to me that not even the police confronted these guys.

W. I do not think you would even need the KKK. Just stand alone at one of the polling places with a club in your hand and see what would happen to you.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

so since this stinks to high heaven and when the video is on youtube,
    it already makes me nervous thinking the DOJ might clear the DOJ in operation gunrunner