Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Ron Paul is inconsistent
    Several folks, me included, have been saying this all along. His actual voting record does not match his stated positions. I won't go into detail because it has all been hashed out before here on ALIPAC.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Actually, the more I re-read this article, the more I think that this writer doesn't know much at all. If you are going to write an article about someone, I would think that you would do some real digging to get at the truth and as far as I am concerned she is not knowledgeable on a number of issues, not just the ones on Dr. Paul. His foreign policies are right on the money. I read an article on The Real Iraq We Saw First Hand
    By 12 Former U.S. Army Captains, The Washington Post. Posted October 16, 2007 that uphold Dr. Pauls views on Iraq. I there are already many congressmen that want to abolish the IRS for the fair tax or flat tax so why is this idea of getting rid of it so far fetched? This lady is high on something. She doesn't know what she is talking aboutl

MW
    kniggit wrote:

Thought we weren't going to post topics like this for awhile...
    I believe William said one to two days, and that was several days ago.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    Actually, the more I re-read this article, the more I think that this writer doesn't know much at all. If you are going to write an article about someone, I would think that you would do some real digging to get at the truth and as far as I am concerned she is not knowledgeable on a number of issues, not just the ones on Dr. Paul. His foreign policies are right on the money. I read an article on The Real Iraq We Saw First Hand
    By 12 Former U.S. Army Captains, The Washington Post. Posted October 16, 2007 that uphold Dr. Pauls views on Iraq. I there are already many congressmen that want to abolish the IRS for the fair tax or flat tax so why is this idea of getting rid of it so far fetched? This lady is high on something. She doesn't know what she is talking aboutl
    I agree with you.This article could have been written about any candidate and I would call it "Trash Journalism".

It makes no real sense,she just throws a bunch of crap against the wall to see if it will stick!

Dr. Paul may not seem consistant until you read his reasoning for making certain decisions then you see he is very consistant and writes very good statements explaining why he agrees or disagrees.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by MW

Oh, ok...I'm sure tancredofan and bearflag will be along soon to pile on....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

MW
    kniggit wrote:

Are you suggesting that those that don't agree with Paul should keep their mouth shut? Hmmm.......forgive me for thinking the truth was important.

OK folks, please chill on the candidate bashing.

If you have not noticed, Ron Paul is currently a top candidate supported by ALIPACers along with Tancredo

http://www.alipac.us/survey-results-47-thread-1-0.html

We will have the candidate section setup soon with strict rules for these conversations.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    William wrote:

If you have not noticed, Ron Paul is currently a top candidate supported by ALIPACers along with Tancredo
    Personally, I don't consider saying he is inconsistent bashing. It's a fact that is well documented. Furthermore, has it come to the point where we can't share our differences of opinion and facts - be them for or against any one candidate?

I've thoroughly researched all the candidates, and I've decided I cannot support Ron Paul due to his voting record on border security and illegal immigration. His voting record just doesn't stand up to close scrutiny. I'm convinced it's his position on the war that draws most of his supporters, not border security and/or illegal immigration. Additionally, Paul's failure to support the SAVE Act confirmed my belief that he's not interested in holding illegal immigrant employers accountable for their actions. Interestingly, he also voted against extending a voluntary workplace verification pilot program in 2003 (H.R.2359). There was no pork or amendments attached to the bill, so that can't be used as an excuse.

I'm not trying to be difficult, I just don't understand why there is a problem with folks revealing unfavorable facts on candidates, regardless of who they are.

William wrote:

Personally, I don't consider saying he is inconsistent bashing. It's a fact that is well documented. Furthermore, has it come to the point where we can't share our differences of opinion and facts - be them for or against any one candidate?

I've thoroughly researched all the candidates, and I've decided I cannot support Ron Paul due to his voting record on border security and illegal immigration. His voting record just doesn't stand up to close scrutiny. I'm convinced it's his position on the war that draws most of his supporters, not border security and/or illegal immigration. Additionally, Paul's failure to support the SAVE Act confirmed my belief that he's not interested in holding illegal immigrant employers accountable for their actions. Interestingly, he also voted against extending a voluntary workplace verification pilot program in 2003 (H.R.2359). There was no pork or amendments attached to the bill, so that can't be used as an excuse.

I'm not trying to be difficult, I just don't understand why there is a problem with folks revealing unfavorable facts on candidates, regardless of who they are.
    No, but if you folks keep this up then no candidate in America is going to want to hear from ALIPAC or answer our Candidate surveys or receive our endorsement or support if these boards are full of people bashing every candidate.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast