Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Dr. Orly Taitz Esq new site..!! ;)

Dr. Orly Taitz Esq new website..!!

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything

Editor's note: Dr. Orly Taitz is experiencing difficulties at her Defend Our Freedoms blog and has launched a replacement www.RepubX.com website. She asks that readers and donors contact her directly by e-mail mailto: dr_taitz@yahoo.com or by writing to 26302 La Paz Ste. 211, Mission Viejo, Ca. 92691.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=94377
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And from Orly's temporary RepubX.com www.RepubX.com website:

Important Notice regarding donations sent to DefendOurFreedoms .US blog or .ORG site.

April 18th, 2009

Please contact Orly directly via email to dr_taitz@yahoo.com regarding any donations you made via the older sites as many doantions via that blaog and site were misdirected or misappropriated.

At this time NO donations are to be made via Paypal, and you can send donations by mail direct to Orly at;

Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire

26302 La Paz, Suite 211

Mision Viejo, CA 92691

until she sets up a secure payment method online.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Official Blog of Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire
    April 18th, 2009
    Welcome to the OFFICIAL Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire blog.

[ www.OrlyTaitzEsq.com OrlyTaitzEsq.com ]

Posted in Uncategorized | No Comments »

Don’t be fooled
    April 18th, 2009

My former web master Lisa Ostella has created an account that she called Defend Our Freedoms Network and is soliciting donations, praying on unsuspecting readers that would not notice the difference between Defend Our Freedoms Foundation and Defend Our Freedoms Community. Please notice, your donations there will not go to the foundation, they will go to her personal bank account, connected to her personal e-mail address GoExcellGlobal. She posted underneath a PayPal logo with my e-mail address, however I have closed the pay-pal account. If you want to give donations to the Defend Our Freedoms Foundations, please, mail them to Defend Our Freedoms Foundation 26302 La Paz ste 211, Mission Viejo CA 92691

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment »

New Line of Attack-State/National Guard Quo Warranto
    April 18th, 2009

As I finally have a new blog, new home free of all the Obama thugs, I can finally launch a new line of attack, that got delayed by two weeks because of the blog problems. I am sending today Matthew Michael Edwards v Obama Quo Warranto to the Attorney General of Wyoming and Governor of Wyoming.

I will explain in simple terms, what I am doing. Quo warranto, as I explained previously is a cause of action that is usually filed by the government against one holding a position in the government, whereby he is required to prove that he is eligible for the position. The first Quo Warranto I served on Attorney General Eric Holder, second on US attorney for the District of Columbia Jeffrey Taylor. This third one I am filing on behalf on my client Matt Edwards, active National Guardsman in Wyoming.

What most people don’t understand is that Quo Warranto can be not only federal, but also state. Each governor of a state is in charge of it’s National Guard, however in the military theatre in Iraq and Afghanistan all the National guards are under orders of commander in Chief or greatly influenced by the orders of Commander in Chief. Their lives are dependent on the decisions of the Commander in Chief. In this Quo Warranto on behalf of my client, Wyoming Guardsman Matthew Michael Edwards I demand that the Governor and the Attorney General of Wyoming institute proper Quo Warranto action to verify Obama’s eligibility to serve as Commander in Chief, due to the fact that he is not a Natural born citizen and never qualified to be the President and Commander in chief.

If any of you would like to volunteer and help with mailing by certified mail such quo warranto to all the Governors and Attorney Generals, or you would like to cover the postage fees for the mailings, please contact me at 949-683-5411 or e-mail dr_taitz@yahoo.com. You can see actual pleadings later today or tomorrow on this blog orlytaitzesq.com

thank you

Orly

Important Notice regarding donations sent to DefendOurFreedoms .US blog or .ORG site.
    April 18th, 2009

Please contact Orly directly via email to dr_taitz@yahoo.com regarding any donations you made via the older sites as many donations via that blaog and site were misdirected or misappropriated.

At this time NO donations are to be made via Paypal, and you can send donations by mail direct to Orly at;

Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire

26302 La Paz, Suite 211

Mision Viejo, CA 92691

until she sets up a secure payment method online.

Thank you.

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment »

Form to become a Military Plaintiff
    April 18th, 2009

Sign, scan and Email together with a copy of your military ID card to

Dr. Orly Taitz dr_taitz@yahoo.com

CONSENT FORM

DATE:____________

Attn. Orly Taitz, Esq.
    26302 La Paz, Ste. 211
    Mission Viejo, CA 92691

I agree to be a plaintiff in the legal action to be filed by Orly Taitz, Esq. in a PETITION FOR A DECLARATORY JUDGEMENT whether Barry Soetoro, citizen of Indonesia and possibly still citizen of Kenya, aka BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT of the U.S or TO BE COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the U.S. ARMED FORCES, in that I am or was a sworn member of the U.S. military (subject to recall) and I could conceivably be given unlawful orders by a Constitutionally unqualified Commander In Chief, and by following such orders I can be subject to court martial. I further understand that additional arguments may be inserted into this lawsuit at the above-mentioned attorneys deem necessary. Please attach a copy of your military ID card.

Signature: ______________________

FULL NAME:

ADDRESS:

TEL. #: FAX. #:

EMAIL:

BIRTHDATE:

POSITION IN THE MILITARY/RANK/DATES SERVED/STATUS:

OCCUPATION, ACHIEVEMENTS

As Attorney Orly Taitz is performing this service for her country Pro Bono, any amount that you can contribute will be most helpful. Please, attach your picture in the uniform, a short bio and a letter to fellow citizens and elected officials

Link to Orly’s First blog for some archived info.
    April 18th, 2009

Posted in LINKS | No Comments »

FreedomsFirst.ORG Join The Million Patriots March on D.C.
    April 18th, 2009

http://www.FreedomsFirst.org

Upcoming radio shows
    April 18th, 2009

West Talk Front with Terry from Knoxville TN 865-310-4097

Monday 04.20.09. 12.00 PST

On Tuesday I will be talking to 140 representatives of We surround them at

Fuddruckers restaurant in Lake Forest CA 7 pm

On Wednesday I will be doing a panel discussion Judicial Crisis in America, moderated by Pastor Dr. Wiley Drake 712-432-1690

On thursday I will be a doing a show in Atlantic City I will provide more info later

Orly

Posted in Events, Radio and Media Broadcasts | No Comments »

ObamaNotQualified.com
    April 18th, 2009

Obama info at www.ObamaNotQualified.com

from Donald and Mary Gehring
    April 18th, 2009

Posted in Letters from Readers | No Comments »

« Older Entries
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..all I can say is Dr. Taitz is a wonderful LEGAL immigrant, a woman of intelligence charisma and integrity..!!

GO to her new site: www.OrlyTaitzEsq.com ..MORE info in embedded links..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Yes, she is a fighter. I really think all our candidates and officials should be compelled upon request to prove up their eligibility to hold the office they seek.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Dang right Orly's a fighter..!! ;)

..and I forgot the..

BIG PS:
    BUST the Fascist-Marxist usurper & his mafia..!! :
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Thanks for the info on the new site....I have been going thru withdrawl not being able to read what she is doing....THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)