Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judy, you are amazing in the way you are so able to express the truth. It's such a shame that you aren't a Bush advisor.

He needs you desperately.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I really don't think ANYONE expected that Sheik to react while they were putzing around. I'm telling you, all hell's gonna break loose in a few days and it ain't gonna be pretty.
    I wonder if he is going to send back the bicycles my company sold to him? Well, we got our money, who cares now. You should see this guys palace, and all the Rolls and Ferrari cars he has. What a spoiled brat.

You should see this guys palace
    Yep. Women and foreigners in those countries live in such beautiful prisons.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The UAE can take their crappy business deals and shove them where the sun doesn't shine on a camel. We need them as our friends like we need an STD.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree, JJ. Don't like the reaction they gave. It actually proved to me that the American people were right.
    Legal. I have always had a feeling that our government's courting these people was going to have some serious ramifications. Now it is coming home to roost.

The thing that mystifies me is that there have been ambassadors in those countries for years. Have they been so busy hob-nobbing with the bigwigs that they didn't pay attention to what the average guy on the street thought?

Even media interviewers in some of those places only speak with the privileged. While I agree that in countries like UAE who share oil profits among the Emirs as their income, the majority of the foreign nationals are affluent, I think that someone had better put their finger on the pulse of the average people on the street once in awhile.

And I think that our own government is finding out that there are people in this country whose pulse they forgot to check as well. People who don't live in gated communities and have someone to guard them while they sleep. Most have forgotten what it is like to be a normal person.

Ths coming weeks will be very interesting politically if you ask me.

Hmmmmm...let me see...590 supply ships docked
    56 war ships docked
    77,000 military personnel went on leave there.....hmmmm....do you suppose that retaliation is a two edged sword??

Trust the Arabs?? You've gotta be totally bonkers to even THINK it.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12