Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

“We’re going to continue to face them,” he said. “They’re not going to stop right away. But if you, and me too, stick together, if we believe in Allah ... if we turn to the Quran for guidance, we’ll find an answer to the questions we have. And we will find that we are an asset and a plus not only to our own community, but to this country, and to this whole world.”
    Did Ellison just declare Jihad right here in America?
    America is a country founded on Judeo-Christian principles and ideaology. Tolerance is one thing, but accepting people who's religion teaches them that anyone non-Muslim must be killed in the name of allah, is another thing.
    I have to agree with Rep Goode. If we continue to allow immigration of intolerant Muslims into the country, we will regret it terribly. If Ellison declared that he was a Muslim in the first place, I doubt very much he would have been elected.
    I wonder how long it will be before he requests a prayer rug, and time off to pray to allah?

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    “We’re going to continue to face them,” he said. “They’re not going to stop right away. But if you, and me too, stick together, if we believe in Allah ... if we turn to the Quran for guidance, we’ll find an answer to the questions we have. And we will find that we are an asset and a plus not only to our own community, but to this country, and to this whole world.”
    Did Ellison just declare Jihad right here in America?
    America is a country founded on Judeo-Christian principles and ideaology. Tolerance is one thing, but accepting people who's religion teaches them that anyone non-Muslim must be killed in the name of allah, is another thing.
    I have to agree with Rep Goode. If we continue to allow immigration of intolerant Muslims into the country, we will regret it terribly. If Ellison declared that he was a Muslim in the first place, I doubt very much he would have been elected.
    I wonder how long it will be before he requests a prayer rug, and time off to pray to allah?

Like I said "Now it begins". Americans should be very diligent on this matter.

everyone also has to keep in mind, closet muslums like senator obama. he was born and raised muslum and then supposedly turned Christian, which i didn't think the muslum curan allowed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12