Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RELATED

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-236517.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well there is ludicrous and there is ludicrous. Your Right....

You can believe that Obama is an Legal standing American Citizen, who wants nothing more than to make Our Country better for us as legal US citizens or you can choose not too!!!

I choose not to, and I firmly believe he is out to destroy our Country, Way of life, Freedoms, and Constitution, Bill or rights etc at all costs. He is serving this up to no end as far as I can see , also believe he was put up to do this illegally by the New World Order people, who believe in their own world dominance....

Kathyet

Does everyone remember this sequence of events?

1. - WH releases with great fanfare, an online copy of Obama's Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) rather than his Long Form Birth Certificate. Too many people know that, even though faked, the COLB is NOT an officially accepted document of birth and contains insufficient information. Pressure is on Obama to release his Long Form BC.

2. Hawaii DOH officially states that hard copies of the LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE were destroyed. Only digital images available now. WH remains silent but pushes the Hawaii DOH version of events.

3. Multiple court cases and intense public pressure still can't force an investigation of the evidence.

4. Donald Trump, very publicly, questions Obama's eligibility. Relentless pressure finally forces the WH to do something.

5. Out of the clear blue, Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate suddenly materializes, and the WH releases it online for all to see on the official WH website. (see #2)

6. The lies and deception have reached a peak. Hmmm, suddenly, the Long Form BC, that the WH and Hawaii DOH had adamantly and PUBLICLY stated was destroyed......magically appears!!! The phoenix rises from the ashes!

And voila, suddenly we are to believe that it is finally proven, beyond any doubt that Obama really was born in Hawaii. We are too stupid to question the grandeur and wisdom of the WH. But wait a minute...there are two glaring problems. The document was quickly analyzed by MULTIPLE sources who quickly and easily determined that this was a very poor forgery. A trained chimp can see it clearly. Why so obvious a forgery? Who knows. Time will tell.

But, another bit of information that escapes some, shows up in this forged Long Form BC.....it indicates (and vindicates many) that Obama's father was a Kenyan citizen at the time of Obama's birth. The WH is subtly saying...."Game On!. Try to get the courts to take a case on Natural Born Citizenship."

Well, GAME ON it is! Obama and his minions, including a number of RINO's think they are untouchable. We'll see about that.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Does everyone remember this sequence of events?

Hmmm probably not!!! Oh excuse me it is called selective amnesia now!!!

Well, GAME ON it is! Obama and his minions, including a number of RINO's think they are untouchable. We'll see about that.

My fear is that the electorate is already to stupefied.. But then I am really jaded!!!

Kathyet

CNN Stated Two Years Ago that Obama’s Birth Records Weren’t Available
    58Share
    IF THE RECORDS WEREN’T THERE, WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?

by Sharon Rondeau

The Hawaii Great Seal contains elements of the former Kingdom of Hawaii Coat of Arms

(Apr. 29, 2011) — In July 2009, CNN President Jon Klein stated that the vital records belonging to Barack Hussein Obama could not be obtained because the Hawaii Department of Health had discarded original paper birth records in 2001.

Klein told some members of the staff of “Lou Dobbs Tonightâ€

Whops put my message in wrong place sorry...

Kathyet

In March 2010, The Post & Email published Mr. Sweeney’s analysis of the Certification of Live Birth image posted on the internet in June 2008 purported to be Obama’s “birth certificate.â€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314