Fans Refusing To Go To NFL Game Due To Vax Mandate

By Jacob Palmieri - September 9, 2021

Back in August, The Las Vegas Raiders announced a vaccine mandate for fans attending their home games.
Fans are required to show proof of vaccination through CLEAR’s free mobile app and Health Pass feature.
They also announced that they would provide vaccination for fans who were unvaccinated but wanted to attend games.

From News3lv:
The cost of going to the Monday night regular-season Raiders home opener against the Ravens continues to fall, thanks in large part to a growing supply and less demand. And, at least some of the decreased demand could have to do with the decision to require proof of vaccinations for admission to Allegiant Stadium for Raiders’ games.
“There’s no question that there’s a lot of people that planned to go to this game on Monday night that will not be going because of this vaccination situation,” said KDWN’s ‘The Vegas Take’ host Brian Shapiro.

The sports insider says, regardless of how fans feel either way about the vaccine, the mandate for games could be having an influence on the resale ticket market.
“There are people out there that are selling their tickets and refuse to go to games because they refuse to get the vaccinations. Now, how many? I don’t know. But I can tell you I have a few friends of mine personally, that won’t be going to any games this year because of that alone,” he said.

ARTICLE CROSS-POSTED FROM THE PALMIERI REPORT

Fans Refusing To Go To NFL Game Due To Vax Mandate (americanlookout.com)