Like Tree3Likes

Thread: FBI should completely shut down: Judicial Watch's Chris Farrell

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FBI should completely shut down: Judicial Watch's Chris Farrell

FBI should completely shut down: Judicial Watch's Chris Farrell

Published February 16, 2018

Judicial Watch Director of Investigations Chris Farrell on the problems with the FBI and why the FBI needs to be shut down.

Judicial Watch Director of Investigations Chris Farrell is calling for the complete abolishment of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) beginning with the resignation of its director, Christopher Wray, after failing to protect American citizens.

The law enforcement agency has come under scrutiny for becoming too politicized in the probe into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server and the Russian dossier that may have helped authorities obtain FISA warrants to conduct surveillance on Trump campaign officials.

“I would go back 200 years to the U.S. Marshal Service. I would create a new division for investigation and in about 6-8 months, I would shut the FBI down,” Farrell said during an interview on FOX Business “Lou Dobbs Tonight.”

The Judicial Watch director said agents would be allowed to laterally apply to a new investigative unit and agents would be allowed to apply to a new investigative arm of the U.S. Marshal Service. The FBI would cease to exist.

“There’s a systemic institutional problem. We can walk back to the Tsarnaev brothers where they missed the leads, multiple leads on them. You can go back to Whitey Bulger for that matter. You can go back to existing corruption in El Paso, Texas,” Farrell said.

In April 2013, Tsarnaev and his younger brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, set off two bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The horrific explosion killed three people and injured more than 260.

James Joseph "Whitey" Bulger, the infamous Massachusetts mob boss, was arrested in 2011 after 15 years being hunted by the FBI.

“Here’s the problem. If nothing changes, nothing changes,” Farrell said. “There’s gotta be a radical, very penetrating severe examination and you have to turn over some furniture here.”

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/...s-farrell.html
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YES, I TOTALLY AGREE!! The FBI is corrupt to its core, a bedlam of arrogance, wanton disregard, incompetence, self-interest, wrong-doing and possibly crimes. Instead of following up on real leads to prevent or solve real crimes, they're devoted to manufacturing and fabricating phony charges against innocent people for personal and political reasons. You can't fix what's wrong with the FBI, it's become it's own sad scourge on our country.

I don't know what's happened with the Marshall's Service, but they couldn't do any worse, and to date, I've never heard of any screw ups or political activity by them. But it shouldn't all be transferred, a lot of these activities of the FBI need to be prohibited, shut down entirely, including this "counter-intelligence" BS, all of it. Shut all that down. We have a separate agency responsible for foreign intelligence, it's called the CIA and they better be flying better themselves, because wasting their time on Russia meddling in an election while missing the development of nuclear weapons in North Korea on top of their big mistake on WMD's in Iraq that didn't exist, tell me we've got a lot of do-do in there too.

Usually agencies that spend all their press time bragging on themselves every time their caught fvcking up aren't worthy of taxpayer money, let alone the public trust.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    There was no mistake by the CIA on WMD's in Iraq, Judy. It is believed that many were moved to Syria immediately before the Gulf War, however, as reported by the New York Times and Fox News, there eventually were over 5,000 chemical warheads found in Iraq. As an active participant in Operation Desert Shield/Storm, I have a special interest in this topic and fully supported the removal of the tyrant Saddam Hussein.

I support our need for the CIA, FBI and U.S. Marshall Service. However, I won't excuse or condone corruption or political bias in our country's intelligence gathering or law enforcement agencies. Problems can be fixed and individuals replaced, but the service these agencies provide to our national security is irreplaceable.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're so easily bamboozled. It's sad.

(Edited to correct word)
    Last edited by Judy; 02-18-2018 at 12:08 AM.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    You're so easily buffooned, it's sad.
    Definition of buffoon

1: a ludicrous figure : clown

2: a gross and usually ill-educated or stupid person

• acting like a ridiculous buffoon

Thank you for the kind word.

Just because I don't agree with doesn't mean I am a buffoon.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm so sorry, MW. Bamboozled is the word I should have used.

I'll correct it right now!!

Done.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Judy; 02-18-2018 at 12:09 AM.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I'm so sorry, MW. Bamboozled is the word I should have used.

I'll correct it right now!!

Done.

Thank you.
    Apology accepted.