Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have called adult protective services when an elderly patient with severe contractions of her arms and legs was admitted from a nursing home with a UTI. She had severe bruising on the top and sides of her thighs and genital area, and my fellow nurses and I had the concern of sexual abuse at the nursing home.

They did nothing to help her. Nothing. No investigation, no sexual check of her genitals, they did nothing. I am certain that poor woman died a continued victim of sexual abuse without any help whatsoever.

Yet, here they take 2 children away from their natural parents. Crack addicts have babies born with addiction, and they allow them to go home. No requirements for drug testing for the mom, they give them extra money from welfare which goes to mom's drug habit, and no one cares.

And, they mention Oath Keepers as a reason? The Oath Keepers very reason to exist is to make sure that there is an organized group of present and previous police and military who can jump in and be ready in case citizens are arrested for reasons against the constitution.

Sounds like the round up has already begun, and they will certainly start with the group that exists only to stop illegal behavior of our politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    marquis wrote:
    go ahead , read it and weep ... many of you have been manipulated by the right leaning media to think that all of this is something it's not ...

john irish is a scum bag .... if CPS says he's unfit , i'm going to beleieve them over the scum bag ..
    What DEAD BODY????? A little dramatic aren't you? You have been very clear on this and another thread about your "feelings" about this man, Jon Irish.

The great thing about this country up until now, and incidents like this make me begin to have questions, is that everyone had been entitled to their opinion.
    everyone IS entiled to their opinion , but what i have no patience for is "reality TV " being passed off as reality .... people WANT this to be about the oath keepers , when it so plainly is NOT ... they want this so badly that their willing to jeporadize the saftey of a child , and i'm going to come down HARD on that opinion ... let me copy and paste the contents of my links in case any of you were too lazy to follow through ..

the first link concerns john irish and how he commited statutaory rape and addmited to DRUG use ...

http://archive.seacoastonline.com/2005n ... /71931.htm

SEABROOK - A Seabrook teenager is scheduled for a probable cause hearing on April 4 after being charged with sexual assault on a 14-year-old girl.
    Jonathan Irish, 18, of 620 Lafayette Road, is being held at Rockingham County Jail without bail pending a psychological evaluation. He was arraigned Tuesday in Hampton District Court and is scheduled for a probable cause hearing at the court on April 4 at 11 a.m.

Police arrested Irish on Monday after going to his house for alleged illegal drug activity, according to an affidavit filed with the court by Seabrook Prosecutor Scott Mendes.

Irish allegedly told Sgt. Dana Bedell and Officer Frank Brown that two juvenile females in the apartment were doing drugs. The officers interviewed the girls, smelling the odor of burned marijuana on them, according to Mendes. One of the juveniles, who was 14, told police she and Irish were boyfriend and girlfriend and had sexual intercourse at least 10 times since they started dating, according to the affidavit. Police took her into protective custody.

The other girl, who was 17, was released.

Irish said he knew how old the girl was, according to court records

the second link refers to his death threats against fellow kids at his school and how he was going to go "columbine " on them

http://archive.seacoastonline.com/2003n ... /48093.htm

WHS student arrested after ‘Columbine’ threat

by steve jusseaume
    sjusseaume@seacoastonline.com

HAMPTON - A Winnacunnet High School student from Seabrook was arrested last week following a report that he had a weapon and threatened "a Columbine-type crime" at the high school.

Jonathan Irish, 17, an incoming senior at WHS, was taken into custody by North Hampton police Thursday, after it was reported to them the young man was in possession of a weapon.

Irish allegedly told a friend from North Hampton he was going to bring guns to the school, "hide them, and kill anybody he wants to," according to a source close to the investigation about what he termed the "Columbine-type" situation.

The friend reported Irish’s comments to North Hampton police, who took Irish into custody. He was subsequently charged with criminal threatening. A search warrant was executed at the young man’s Seabrook home, but police did not immediately say whether any weapons were found at Irish’s home.

Irish was arraigned on the charge Friday morning in Hampton District Court, and is being held at Rockingham County House of Correction without bail.

In court, Judge Francis Frasier ordered Irish held pending a psychiatric evaluation to determine his mental state.

Responding to the arrest, the administration at Winnacunnet High School determined that Irish should not be allowed to return to Winnacunnet this school year.

In a letter sent to parents Friday, WHS Principal Ruth Leveille wrote, in part: "It was reported to police that the student was in possession of a weapon. Resulting from these facts the student will not be returning to Winnacunnet High School."

Winnacunnet High School opens for the 2003-04 school year today for freshmen. Upper classmen begin tomorrow.

this one here either illistrates severe drug use , or a desperate cry for attention , maybe both

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/ ... S-70502012

[i]HAMPTON FALLS — A local resident reportedly fired shots at an armed, masked intruder he found inside his home Monday night.

But police have many questions about the alleged incident at 28 Kensington Road, according to Hampton Falls Police Chief Robbie Dirsa, because the resident reported a similar crime earlier this year.

Jonathan Irish, 21, is renting an apartment in the house from his grandparents, who were not home at the time of the alleged incident, according to Dirsa. Irish told police he saw an armed, masked, white male in the main section of the home. Irish, according to the report taken by police, got a shotgun and fired shots at the intruder, who fled into the basement.

“There was no evidence the intruder was hit by shotgun shot,â€

I'm convinced that Marquis is on the gov. payroll. I can spot them pretty easily now.

He's even writing about how the Oathkeepers are self-imploding. So that's the goal for all of this. I smell a much larger conspiracy here.

I am not lazy marquis. I read the articles of which you linked to....interestingly enough there was no mention of a conviction and or time in jail for these offenses done by this man...

Something definitely stinks somewhere. What are the offenses by the Mother where is the prove of all this abuse??? All I can see is an irate ex husband that wants revenge for her leaving him and is willing to claim the child as his is it his??? Not one mention of that is there. It is easy for a parent with the money to win custody or is that not in the realm of possibility? People can do very nasty things...the mess our country is in will attest to that....The many VIPERS among us will attest to that...

We all hear stories of someone calling CPS to complain about someone and CPS does not have to say who it was or give people a chance to dispute these claims. They are automatically found guilty first. There are some that are warranted yes, but many that are not, and most are not brought to light so the public has no idea of what is going on. CPS has many cases of doing nothing when abuses occur. How many children, handicap people, seniors , hospital patients, care facilities are abused with nothing being done to prevent it .....If you have ever been in nursing homes for any length of time you can probably attest to that Now all of a sudden they there to help a 15 day old baby....Hmmm I'm from the government and I am here to help...okay......something does stink in River City..oh sorry Concord New Hampshire....

Believe what you want and defend who you want, but to me when a child of 15 days old is taken from the mother in this manner, there is something inherently wrong with a society, hospital, or government agencies that allows this to happen.

There is a quote at the bottom of the oath keepers link that says it all for me. Speak up or forever be silent......

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2010/10/07/ ... -hospital/

They came first for the Communists,
    and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
    and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
    and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew.

Then they came for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up.

A modern version might read like this:

They came first for the militia members,
    and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a militia member.

Then they came for the three percenters,
    and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a three percenter.

Then they came for the Oath Keepers,
    and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t an Oath Keeper.

Then they came for me
    and by that time no one was left to speak up.

Kathyet

There is another link that has the same information on it here is the link.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-214681.html

Kathyet

GoodVibrations wrote:
    I'm convinced that Marquis is on the gov. payroll. I can spot them pretty easily now.

He's even writing about how the Oathkeepers are self-imploding. So that's the goal for all of this. I smell a much larger conspiracy here.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    GoodVibrations wrote:

Or something.....

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    I am not lazy marquis. I read the articles of which you linked to....interestingly enough there was no mention of a conviction and or time in jail for these offenses done by this man...

Something definitely stinks somewhere. What are the offenses by the Mother where is the prove of all this abuse??? All I can see is an irate ex husband that wants revenge for her leaving him and is willing to claim the child as his is it his??? Not one mention of that is there. It is easy for a parent with the money to win custody or is that not in the realm of possibility? People can do very nasty things...the mess our country is in will attest to that....The many VIPERS among us will attest to that...

We all hear stories of someone calling CPS to complain about someone and CPS does not have to say who it was or give people a chance to dispute these claims. They are automatically found guilty first. There are some that are warranted yes, but many that are not, and most are not brought to light so the public has no idea of what is going on. CPS has many cases of doing nothing when abuses occur. How many children, handicap people, seniors , hospital patients, care facilities are abused with nothing being done to prevent it .....If you have ever been in nursing homes for any length of time you can probably attest to that Now all of a sudden they there to help a 15 day old baby....Hmmm I'm from the government and I am here to help...okay......something does stink in River City..oh sorry Concord New Hampshire....

Believe what you want and defend who you want, but to me when a child of 15 days old is taken from the mother in this manner, there is something inherently wrong with a society, hospital, or government agencies that allows this to happen.

There is a quote at the bottom of the oath keepers link that says it all for me. Speak up or forever be silent......

Kathyet
    kathyet .... remember , this lady has already had two kids yanked , that's HUGE , just huge , so when you question why anyone would have their new born yanked , remember , she's had two taken before ... if this was her very FIRST child and it was taken , that might raise eyebrowns ..

As for CPS and the varying job performance , yes some people do make malicious phone calls to mess with other people ... and yes some calls are legimate ..

in our society today , it's become far too common for all of us to do nothing ... that quote you used from the oath keeper webcite could just as easily be used to describe our societies general inaction when we witness domestic abuse between husband and wife , or parent and child ..too many people just lower their blinds and turn up the TV ...

I think it's VERY easy for all of you to critiize CPS workers and scream about how horrible they are , but have any of you even stoped to consider what their line of work is really like ? These people are the ones that have to confront the individuals that the rest of us would like to ingnore ... CPS workers have to go into these broken homes and deal with situations that you couldn't pay me to take part in ..

If a CPS worker felt that it was necessary to list the oath keepers in the file on john irish , why do all of you have to assume that the CPS worker meant something malicious by it ?

why not give the CPS worker who isn't the one with the criminal history , the drug abuse ( both parents ) and all of the other baggage the benfit of the doubt ? i mean it IS their job after all to handle these types of situations .

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibrations

actually i AM a part of the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT ... and i'm proud of it ... OF the people BY the people , FOR the people ... ( your part of the government too ! lol )

i really do wish i was getting paid to write all of this , dear uncle sam , if your listening , i will completely HO myself out to you and advocate any postion on-line if the money is right ... you can contact me at me youtube site or send me a personal message here ...( or just knock on my door at midnight ) ...

The reason i said the oathkeepers were self imploding is because of the link that all of you provided to the oath keeper discussion on this topic .. if you read the comments you can clearly see the memebership starting to object to the defence of john irish as they learn more about the man .... also many of them seem annoyed at their leader for not sharing the other allegations against the family and ONLY focusing on the oath keeper angle ...

Americans don't want to be told how to think , give us the facts and let us make up our own minds , don't try to steer or guide us ... this is why main stream media is failing ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12