Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Finishing Touches

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    We were taught to respect the police, say yes Sir, yes Ma'am. Respect goes both ways.

Show us the videos of the ones getting in cops faces, running, spitting, on drugs, resisting and screaming and attacking our law enforcement and acting like animals.

"A will to to avoid an entity of self preservation?" LOL, I see a law enforcement officer and I wave, I smile. I say thank you for your service. I do not hide behind a tree or a car, or run off.
    Are you even going to attempt to analyze to video or are you going to go off on a tangent about how you were raised? From what I know, that child is not on the FBI most wanted list. He hasn't been meeting with The Taliban. Why has he learned the things he reacts to? Are you even able to sit yourself aside and think about what you're seeing.
    Do people create their own misery with their preconceived notions and actions?
    So, now you are saying the boy suffers from mental illness? That's a sad implication if you are indeed talking about him like that.
    There are PLENTY of videos of officers stopping in black neighborhoods and get out of their vehicles to pay ball with the kids, or throw water balloons.

There are PLENTY of videos of officers giving toys to children in black neighborhoods and all neighborhoods or buying families food who need it...out of their wallets.
    Great, but those things were not present in the video.
    Why don't you go research that and get off the racist bummer train.
    If you think that a video is a "racist bummer train", then that is evidence that you simply cannot comprehend what's in front of you, no? That child knows something but your answer cannot even imagine what it is. All I can say is God is undefeated for pointing out these things in the Bible.
    This "movement" is coming from all walks of life, I already said that.

This is not a black or white issue as you are making it out to be.
    I am very satisfied that examining the various social constructs and it's nuances that impacts our youth is not something that I should be talking with you about. I'm not saying you're a bad person, I'm just saying this is not a conversation that we should be having.

Maybe you should go interview the kid in the video. Who told him to fear the police? His parents? What he sees and hears on the Television?

You think the police now suspect every child is on the FBI most wanted list? I did not say he suffers from a mental illness.

What is "sad" is what society is teaching these kids about fearing law enforcement whether it is from their parents, social media, the swamp, or their peers.

The media, that does not have the full evidence, puts out half truths. Just like you just did.

The media was quick to post and comment on the videos of George Floyd. They did not show the public the 15 minutes before Floyd's arrest, the drugs he ingested and were in his system, his refusal to get in the back of a police car, resisting, dead weight fell on the ground. His violent attacks on innocent people, theft, and history of crime, drugs, violence and child abuse. George Floyd was a "terrorist" and a thug. He preyed on innocent people. He was jacked up on drugs, had health problems, a lot lead up to his death that he is 100% responsible for. All he had to do was comply.

Comprehend this evidence? What evidence. You did not see what lead up the video and why he did it. Here is the full clip.

Last edited by Beezer; 01-30-2021 at 07:41 AM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Attacks on our law enforcement...is this acceptable in society? Why are they doing this? Who told them to throw water on our police officers and hit them in the head with water buckets?

Our law enforcement are attacked...why? What causes people to do this...

https://youtu.be/e3rKk07f5Ng

Our law enforcement wear many hats.

They are now tasked with taking on the mentally ill and homeless that have been dumped in our streets. Programs have been defunded to take care of these people. Go look at the ACLU and organizations who did this. The ACLU has caused a lot of unrest in this country with their psychotic agenda.

They are shot at, attacked, bloodied, ambushed, spit on. They throw water on them and bags of feces. They deal with vomit, feces, and urine. They deal with drug addicts, overdose, they now have to administer Narcon.

They come up on horrific car wrecks, mangled bodies, dead people. They deliver babies on the side of the road. They go on calls for domestic violence, sex trafficking, human trafficking, and child abuse.

They perform CPR, first aid, save drowning victims. They jump in the lake to save pets.

They help people stranded on the road, change a flat tire. Offer assistance.

They are pelted with rocks. Their vehicles are damaged, spray painted, and molotov cocktails are thrown in their vehicles and set on fire.

They are tasked with telling loved ones a family member has passed.

The are now a target by the swamp, defund the police, and the rhetoric they spew on TV inciting these riots. We now have a government who refuses to uphold law and order. We have an unelected Vice President who raised money to bail out looters and rioters, she needs to be impeached and never hold office again in any capacity. Looters who have attacked our law enforcement.

Our police officers are human beings too. I do not know how they get through the day.

Police deliver groceries to woman who got caught stealing.

Last edited by Beezer; 01-30-2021 at 08:17 AM.

Banned
    You suggested that mouthing off was a crime and deserved to be arrested.
    I have not ever accused you of anything. Look closely. I asked a question or I said I didn't know.

I've seen police brutality. I remember a cop disrespecting my mother who is all of 5'2". Do I hate cops? No. My husband is a cop and he's very aware of police brutality and qualified immunity.

The boy gets all of his info from TV and other people? <-- That's a question.
    I think he has seen more than I have, statistically speaking of course.

That video, as someone wrote in the comments, is sadder than most know.

Banned
    Six year old. The police admitted wrongdoing.

I'm not saying you can't see this and be moved but I hold hope for every human even when I am pleasantly surprised or predictably disappointed.

Last edited by CoffeeLake; 01-30-2021 at 08:53 AM.

Mouthing off and getting in law enforcements face, or anybody's face or personal space, is aggression and provocation.

Aggression

Aggression is overt or covert, often harmful, social interaction with the intention of inflicting damage or other harm upon another individual.

It may occur either reactively or without provocation. In humans, aggression can be caused by various triggers, from frustration due to blocked goals to feeling disrespected. Human aggression can be classified into direct and indirect aggression; whilst the former is characterized by physical or verbal behavior intended to cause harm to someone, the latter is characterized by behavior intended to harm the social relations of an individual or group.

I did not say mouthing off and screaming at someone was a "crime". What it is is incitement of aggression towards another individual.

The "crime" usually follows with bodily harm when that individual gets out of control. They cannot control their behavior or aggre
    ssions.

No one deserves this to be treated like this either.

What happened in the video to those children on the ground should not have happened. No one is condoning that.

I do not condone attacks on our law enforcement either....is anybody "moved" by this treatment?

I supposed this is sadder than most know.

Police attacked with a machete

Illegal aliens who should not be in our country...protected by sanctuary cities and the swamp, are our murdering our law enforcement.

These attacks and deaths are 100% preventable. Deport them all and shut down sanctuary cities.

Our own government who refuses to enforce our Federal Immigration & Visa Laws puts our law enforcement, who are human beings, in harms way. They have this blood on their hands.

This is a sad reality happening in this country and our law enforcement and border patrol are dealing with this 365, 24/7.

Murdered in cold blood:

Illegal alien who killed two law enforcement agents on the road in 2017 is only fined with $280 and keeps his driver's license - USAREALLY.COM

There are hundreds of articles on illegal aliens attacking, shooting, bloodying, assaulting, knifing, and murdering our law enforcement all across America.

I am not pleasantly surprised by the assault on our law enforcement or the governments unwillingness to stop it.

No, the swamp now empowers the criminals to riot and commit crimes against those who volunteer to do this thankless job to serve and protect us.

The media and the swamp puts these thugs on a pedestal. They feed the public disinformation without the complete facts. Thank the instant access to social media, technology, and cell phones and the failure to investigate.

There are bad people in all walks of life, in all jobs, no one is immune to this. People go to work and murder their co-workers. People go to school and murder the students. People go to the mall and shoot at others.

I have seen brutality against our law enforcement. What has lead us to this?

Who and what put this in peoples minds to commit these egregious acts against them?

Can you imagine going to work every day wondering if you were going to be shot at, spit at, ambushed, kicked, bloodied, stabbed, screamed at, rocks thrown at you, run over, or attacked.

Wondering when you pull someone over if they are going to blow your head off.

I think they have a tremendous amount of stress to deal with, now attacked by our own swamp with no support, and like I said before...they wear many hats. A tremendous amount have been put on their backs, no thanks to the swamp and their failed policies.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    What happened in the video to those children on the ground should not have happened. No one is condoning that.

I do not condone attacks on our law enforcement either....is anybody "moved" by this treatment?

I supposed this is sadder than most know.

Police attacked with a machete

I've never condoned harm to police officers. You've heard me call BLM a terrorist organization. No bones to pick here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast