Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Florida man charged with filming 85-year-old woman for gangs

Granny Get Your Gun

Florida man charged with filming 85-year-old woman for gangsta video

APRIL 23--A Florida man is facing elder abuse charges after he allegedly filmed his senile 85-year-old grandmother wearing a ski mask and holding a gun for a "Gangstas and Thugs" street DVD series. Michael Alfinez, 18, was arrested yesterday by Palm Beach sheriff's deputies, who began their probe after a troubling video was seized earlier this year during a traffic stop. According to a sheriff's report, a copy of which you'll find below, Alfinez admitted filming his grandmother, Marie Huertas, and placing a ski mask on the senior citizen. He also acknowledged telling Huertas what to say on the video. Alfinez is pictured in the mug shot at right; Huertas, in a ski mask, can be seen in the adjacent video screen grab. The report notes that Huertas, who is holding a .22-caliber gun and appears "disoriented" in the video, makes a series of profane threats and statements like, "V**** ***V if you don't like this," "I'll V***** ***V," and "Palm Beach County, V*****V." When investigators showed Huertas the video, "she appeared to be shocked" at her recorded comments, and remarked, "they are making a criminal out of me." In addition to the abuse charge, Alfinez is facing weapons charges since the video also shows him (and two pals) firing a gun from a moving vehicle. Alfinez said that he got the idea to film his grandmother from an earlier "Gangstas and Thugs" production (which apparently featured another pensioner). Alfinez told investigators that he "knew my grandma could be like that too or better." (3 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye ... anny1.html

I told you folks... Florida is wild
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is this a sign of the times ? or is this sick as it can be ? or both ?
    I do know one thing . This is Not my America
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

This is a fringe activity and is not typical even of te illegal aliens. I know a few Latinos who would want to beat someone like this up.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard,

I hope you are right. This is messed up.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a disrespectful way to treat his own grandmother! I think a fit punishment for this dumb punk is to work at a nursing home as part of any community service he gets.
    "

I was disgusted by his parents remarks on TV. His father thought it was a big too do about nothing...his mother says, "That's my mother and he's not abusing her....he's a good boy!"

I mean I wonder how much it takes for a parent to admit their little darling is a thug!!! This isn't "normal" teenage behavior. Lord knows I wouldn't want her as a daughter who would let my grandson do something like that me in a vunerable state.