Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Forgive me if this is the wrong place

I have been having a really hard time getting into the site.

Sometimes, I can access it through the link in a notification about a thread in my email. Sometimes I can post when I come by way of that link. Sometimes I can't.

So, I try to sign in and either get an 'invalid' statement or it just clears the box.

I have requested a password 2 or 3 times and get answers very quickly. I put in the confirmation code - get a new password (the string of letters), but for the life of me I can't see where to change the password. Evidently, the string of letters is only good for a period of time, as I have tried to use it more than once and it doesn't work.

Please understand I am dumber than dirt where this thing is concerned - now my question -------

How do I actually nail in a password that I can use all the time. I thought I remembered my original password, but evidently I didn't.

Thanks,

Trixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had problems getting onto the site the other day too

have you gone to your profile to change your password?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Re: Forgive me if this is the wrong place

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I have been having a really hard time getting into the site.

Sometimes, I can access it through the link in a notification about a thread in my email. Sometimes I can post when I come by way of that link. Sometimes I can't.

So, I try to sign in and either get an 'invalid' statement or it just clears the box.

I have requested a password 2 or 3 times and get answers very quickly. I put in the confirmation code - get a new password (the string of letters), but for the life of me I can't see where to change the password. Evidently, the string of letters is only good for a period of time, as I have tried to use it more than once and it doesn't work.

Please understand I am dumber than dirt where this thing is concerned - now my question -------

How do I actually nail in a password that I can use all the time. I thought I remembered my original password, but evidently I didn't.

Thanks,

Trixie
    I'm not really sure Trixe. Do you log in ojn the sied of the board or the bottom. If it is the bottom you can click the button to automatically log you in everytime you enter the board. If you have a program on your computer that deletes cookies, it may be your problem.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Go to your account and then your info at the top. You will see a place where you can type in your new passwword twice.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you all!!

I logged out and then back in and it worked.

Again, thanks so much.

Trixie