Like Tree1Likes

Thread: France Suppressed Police Testimony About Torture in Bataclan Concert Hall

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

France Suppressed Police Testimony About Torture in Bataclan Concert Hall

Report: France Suppressed Police Testimony About Torture in Bataclan Concert Hall

French police officers in November / AP
    BY: Natalie Johnson
    July 15, 2016 1:49 pm

The French government suppressed police testimony describing torture, including mutilation and disembowelment, during the November ISIS terror attacks at the Bataclan Concert Hall in Paris, according to an exclusive report released by Heat Street on Friday.

Police who investigated the carnage told France’s Commission of Inquiry that ISIS terrorists disemboweled, beheaded, and castrated some victims, shoving the cut off testicles into their mouths. Militants also gouged out eyes and stabbed women in the genitals, authorities told the commission.

Survivors of the Nov. 13 attack that killed 130 people told police the terrorists had filmed the torture to use for ISIS propaganda.

The committee’s president Georges Fenech read a letter from a victim’s father who discovered his son had been mutilated during the attack when he visited the morgue.

“On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told … they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled,” Fenech said, reading from the letter.

“When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is ‘the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.’ I found that he had no right eye. I made the remark; I was informed that they had punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face, where there was a very large hematoma that we could all see.”

Police said officers who saw the dismembered bodies wept and vomited after stepping outside of the Bataclan.

The French government withheld the testimony and reports of torture from the public and media at the time.

Prosecutors called the police reports a “rumor,” claiming that no sharp knives had been found in the Bataclan that could have been used to torture victims.

“Some of the bodies found at the Bataclan were extremely mutilated by the explosions and weapons, to the point that it was sometimes difficult to reconstruct the dismembered bodies,” one prosecutor said. “In other words, injuries described [by] this father may also have been caused by automatic weapons, by explosions or projections of nails and bolts that have resulted.”
    Fenech retorted, “Would those have put a man’s balls in his own mouth?”

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...-concert-hall/

Report from Heatstreet.

EXCLUSIVE: France ‘Suppressed Reports of Gruesome Torture’ at Bataclan Massacre

By Louise Mensch|10:50 am,
    July 15, 2016

HEAT STREET EXCLUSIVE – A French government committee has heard testimony, suppressed by the French government at the time and not published online until this week, that the killers in the Bataclan appear to have tortured their victims on the second floor of the club.

The chief police witness in Parliament testified that on the night of the attacks, an investigating officer, tears streaming down his face, rushed out of the Bataclan and vomited in front of him just after seeing the disfigured bodies.

The 14-hour testimony about the November attacks took place March 21st.

According to this testimony, Wahhabist killers reportedly gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were reportedly stabbed in the genitals – and the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda. For that reason, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said.

But prosecutors at the hearing claimed these reports of torture were “a rumor” on the grounds that sharp knives were not found at the scene. They also claimed that maybe shrapnel had caused the injuries.
    Q. For the information of the Commission of Inquiry….can you tell us how you learned that there had been acts of barbarism within the Bataclan:beheadings, evisceration, eyes gouged out …?
    Investigator: After the assault, we were with colleagues at the passage Saint-Pierre Amelot when I saw weeping from one of our colleagues who came outside to vomit. He told us what he had seen.

Q. Acts of torture happened on the second floor?
    Further on the investigator described how this was kept from relatives:
    A. Bodies have not been presented to families because there were beheaded people there, the murdered people, people who have been disemboweled . There are women who had their genitals stabbed.

Q. All this would have been videotaped for Daesh !

A. I believe so. Survivors have said so.
    Elsewhere, the investigator says, women were sexually tortured, stabbed in the genitals, and their eyes were plucked out. People were decapitated.

The clerk of the inquiry (or “rapporteur”) pressed the chief of committee for clarity on whether victims were decapitated or mutilated. The committee chief replied that the authorities had given out conflicting information that said victims were merely shot or blown up. He then added this damning statement about one victim’s father discovering the gruesome truth in the morgue:
    Mr. President Georges Fenech Indeed, the Committee is troubled by this information which has appeared nowhere [in the media]. Thus, the father of one of the victims sent me a copy of a letter he sent to the investigating judge, which I quote in summary: “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled. When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.” I found that he had no right eye. I made the remark; I was informed that they had punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face, where there was a very large hematoma that we could all see. ”
    This particular witness could corroborate the statements that we heard from one of the BAC officials, that one of his investigators vomited immediately on leaving the Bataclan after finding a decapitation and evisceration. Are you aware of such facts?
    A prosecutor appearing before the inquiry replied lamely that no sharp knife had been found at the scene that could have been used for torture. Perhaps shrapnel had caused the mutilation, he said. The head of the committee asked if an explosion would have placed testicles in a victim’s mouth:
    Prosecutor: I specify, for the sake of clarity: some of the bodies found at the Bataclan were extremely mutilated by the explosions and weapons, to the point that it was sometimes difficult to reconstruct the dismembered bodies. In other words, injuries described this father may also have been caused by automatic weapons, by explosions or projections of nails and bolts that have resulted.

Q. Would those have put a man’s balls in in his own mouth?

Prosecutor: I do not have that information.
    The news follows reports that German police sat on the huge number of sexual assaults committed by Islamist migrants in Cologne, which a secret report estimated at thousands, not hundreds. Heat Street will continue to report.

http://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-franc...clan-massacre/

These animals gotta go - this is war! They don't act like human beings so don't treat them as such - no rights, no leniency. Raid their mosques, gather them up & deport them. OUT SICKOS!

They are a horror movie come to life. You want to kill, then kill why mutilate the victims? INBRED MENTAL CASES! They are all drugged up too for their martyrdom kills.

We should wait any longer?
    http://www.alipac.us/f19/isis-releas...cluded-335074/
    Last edited by artist; 07-16-2016 at 03:03 PM.