Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

French President Confronts Radical Islam: US Leaders Could

“French President Confronts Radical Islam Head-On

U. S. Leaders Could Learn from Our Allies

By Jerry McConnell
    Sunday, November 15, 2009

It appears that some of the Western Nations have leaders with backbone and perhaps a remedy for salvation against the insidious forces of jihadist Islamic terror; forces that insist that the terrorists are not the “trueâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, this is true. They are forming 501 C 3 not-for-profit "charities" to promote their Islam agenda, building 2000 Islamic schools in the US to teach Islamic thought, buying up our politicians to gain power in our country, making demands of public agencies and public schools to accommodate their religious attire and a host of other strictly Islam crap.

We should have kept dress codes in public schools and we should shut down all these phony 501 C 3 "not-for-profit" charities, all of them, ours, theirs, anyone's, and charge them all FairTax on any product or service they sell for money, including our hospitals, 80% of which are 501 C 3 "not-for-profit charities" charging MediCare $11,000 a day for ICU care.

These 501 C 3 not-for-profits collect $1.3 trillion a year in revenue, tax-free, own $2 trillion in assets, and employ 15 million people, almost 10% of our GDP and over 10% of our work force.

They are the enemy and they all need to be shut down and forced to reorganize as either normal for-profit-businesses like every other business or political action organizations like ALIPAC, because they are no more a "charity" than John D. Rockefeller was a Good Samaritan. They are wolves in sheep's clothing.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

Stop problems before they occur

We can learn a lot from Australia and France on the matter of not giving extremists access to our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama likes to use fear/dread, which is typical tool that Satan likes to use to motivate.

ELE

Alinsky, obama's mentor , endorses this strategy.

Obama likes to use fear/dread, which is typical tool that Satan likes to use to motivate.

Good point, partwerks.

PS

I have been praying to God to help us and restore America and invite others to also do so. My prayer is as follows:

Dear God, thank you for all of the blessings you have bestowed on me, my family and our country. America was only great because we sought to follow your laws and as a result enjoyed your blessings. God please forgive our individual and national sin. We have come so far from you and your spiritual laws.

And lord, please protect us from the forces of darkness that wish to take you out of our country in hopes of taking you out of our hearts.

I ask, dear God, for guidance, protection and blessings for the people of our country.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen.