Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: French President states:Whites MARRY NON-WHITES or else!

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow

Me: Exactly. Concentration camps for all white european/euro-american males (remember some Hispanics call themselves white, so we have to distinguish.) And white european/euro-american females are second into the camps. If they can't defeat you, they just have to try to get rid of you.
    Or the females are sold off like chattel, just like in the good ol' days of feudal law and the aristocracy telling you who you will marry.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I can't even comment other than to say, there is a global mental crack up.

crazybird wrote:
    Thank God I'm old.........this is insane
    I agree with you crazybird.

Psalm 91
    Yup, I don't miss my youth one bit, but I worry for my children, two of them are kind of white European males. (One is 1/4 American Indian and the 3/4 European male)
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I felt scared earlier after reading about the New World Order in the post about the Canadian-EU Economic Trade Agreement. But now I'm truly terrified, seriously. Now, more than at any other time in my life, I think the world, or at least its self-appointed new world leaders - are insane.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    I felt scared earlier after reading about the New World Order in the post about the Canadian-EU Economic Trade Agreement. But now I'm truly terrified, seriously. Now, more than at any other time in my life, I think the world, or at least its self-appointed new world leaders - are insane.
    Yup and the sheeple do nothing to stop it, just follow along and graze

OK whose idea was it to bail the French out in WWII?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I read this and my old mind wanders.....all I could think of was Planet of the Apes where they tested and matched up mates for breeding purposes.

This is seriously sick.

I don't know what's going on but I'd sure like the sane folks of the world to have a place to escape to.....unfortunatly it seems it's all filled up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The French are having a hell of a problem with their ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION there. guess they even catch them riding the tops of trains to get in. Along side of Great Britain,huge problems with the new immigrants of which mostly are Muslims. So how much does one really take before they lash back?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I begin to wonder if that refined Frenchman is not embracing the values of third world societies, where Papa and other family elders pick your spouse for you at your birth and if you don't happily marry this person they consider it an insult and your life may be shortened.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guess it's time to start taking in French Refugees and Asylum seekers.

Dixie

Didn't Sarkozy just recently get divorced (from a white woman) and re-marry ( another white woman I believe) ?

Further, what makes Sarkozy believe that Muslims want to marry whites? He assumes that white French are the villians when in fact it's a Muslim invasion which is destroying France and much of the EU.

Another example of France completely ignoring the real issue, as the expense of his country and people.

What a joke!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast