Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fringe Left Suing ALTERNATIVE Energy Again!

Fringe Left Suing ALTERNATIVE Energy Again!

Mar 30, 2011 by drscoundrels

This is what I have talked about on my show.

This is what makes me really guffaw.

You can’t build solar farms in the desert. Because someone feels that a little creature that may or may not have it’s life affected by a solar farm in Death Valley.

You can’t build wind farms in the ocean. Might interfere with the Martha’s Vineyard crowd who wouldn’t mind the wind farms in your backyard. (as long as your backyard isn’t theirs)

You can’t build wind farms on mountain tops – might interfere with some environmentalists view.

Why?

Because, like the owls in the NW that didn’t die out and the bears and elk that are actually flourishing around pipelines that create warmth – the people who are as good as weathermen predicting storms 6 months out want you to believe that alternative energy is evil for a plethora of reasons.

Now – another reason comes to light.

The windmills? Are bird killers.

That’s right – they are knocking birds right out of the sky.

According to the Daily Caller:

On Tuesday an international bird watchdog group based in Spain, Save the Eagles International (STEI), warned that the expected construction of 3.5 million wind turbines worldwide will result in the extinction of a variety of bird species.

STEI is calling for a moratorium on all wind farm construction and an investigation into whether the threat to wildlife is worth the amount of energy produced — when, they say, there are so many other, more efficient sources of energy.

[...]

“Unfortunately they do kill and maim birds and bats. Not only do they harm these birds, but they also hurt the young who depend on them and end up suffering as well. There are ways to reduce harm,â€

Great post Kathy! These ecologists and environmentalists are typical of the far left loons who complain about everything but have solutions to nothing. They use hit and run tactics. All the noise they make has no consequences because it is just that....noise. The only ones who make out like a bandit in these movements are the lawyers who scoop ($$) and scoot.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836