Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Gayle Trotter on "Why women need guns".

Gayle Trotter on "Why women need guns". - YouTube

This lady nails it! Why should the government be able to tell you what is adequate to protect yourself when they are able to kill US citizens at will?

Tell Congress, "My Guns.

My Rights!"

President Obama and his leftist cohorts are moving rapidly to restrict - and even eliminate - your gun rights, while protecting their own! The time is now for freedom-loving Americans to tell elected officials "hands off" our Second Amendment rights.

Fax House And Senate Leadership Today And Tell Them "Hands off!"

The liberal media is labeling those of us who support gun rights as "fringe." This is a concerted effort to confiscate our guns. Grassfire (our parent company) has set up a special FaxFire, giving team members an immediate platform to voice their outrage against efforts to legislate away our Second Amendment rights.

Schedule Your Faxes and Receive Two FREE "I Support the 2nd Amendment" ReStickers!

As our way of saying thanks, Grassfire will rush you two FREE "I Support the 2nd Amendment" ReStickers when you schedule your faxes for delivery on Capitol Hill.

Click Here to schedule your FAX NOW !

Grassfire

Sign the Petition Supporting Your Rights!

Grassfire
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Gayle Trotter on "Why women need guns".

This lady nails it! Why should the government be able to tell you what is adequate to protect yourself when they are able to kill US citizens
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)