Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

George Lopez - the commodeian

Has anyone heard George Lopez on HBO recently. He makes jokes about who is running the country, which really aren't jokes. When he says who is running the country he plays Mexican music.

I know he is suppose to be joking, but listen to what he says about our Country, the use of English as our Country's language and the lack of respect he displays towards our Country and our leaders. He laughs about our borders and refers to the field workers contaminating our crops with fecies to give Americans e-coli.

He acts so proud of the accomplishments of illegal immigration, even though he does not refer to it as illegal immigration. I normally would not watch his show, but I just wanted to see what is going on in the Latin humor department.

If you ask me, he can "migrate" off stage.....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    If you ask me, he can "migrate" off stage.....
    See BearFlagRebublic thats funny I dont care who you are thats funny

HBO is showing a special by this mexican on the English channels? Why would an American want to watch him? I think he even has a tv sitcom that I refuse to watch as well.

As far as I'm concerned, nothing he says can be construed as funny when we have to live in the midst of his illegal mexican audience.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Glad you mentioned him. He is playing at the Las Vegas Hilton. If you get a chance, let them know how you feel about his act.

www.lvhilton.com

Just another example of a person using the United States for their own benefit, yet showing an allegiance to another country. Shameful.

Welcome to ALIPAC Libertybell

I don't think he should be making fun of these problems either. He sounds like a turncoat and should leave the country to live with his following!!

Have you signed our Bank of America boycott yet? It's located on our homepage.

Thanks for joining us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw George Lopez's show on HBO. I think all Americans should watch it. He is a racist, and he acts like all white Americans are gay and he jokes that illegals intentionally contaminate our food with their feces because we won't give them amnesty.

Everyone should see this man for what he is. His show made me very angry.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I caught a little of some of his act on Comedy Central or something like that and he made some crack about who would build things if it weren't for the illegals, so I yelled some obscenities at him on the TV and then turned the channel. If Mexico's so great, he should go back there and live and do his act there. He's a jerk.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I heard he and Jay Leno are in fued. Leno's writers say he's not funny enough to come back on the show. I can see why.

I believe that title should read

George Lopez - The Joke!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast