Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    finally I got some time, to be more active here and send some emails and letters TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT.
    Heroes in our country make us free it’s our job to keep us free, and follow the laws of freedom.

Some words to help you know who we all need on our side, and remember guys this man don’t break promises.

Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
    Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
    Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
    Standing on the promises of God.

Standing, standing,
    Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
    Standing, standing,
    I’m standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
    When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
    By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

Standing on the promises I now can see
    Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
    Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
    Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
    Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
    Listening every moment to the Spirit’s call
    Resting in my Savior as my all in all,

Banned
    THIS DECLARATION MAKES AMERICA OUR LAND FROM GOD. AND NEITHER BONE HEAD GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS NOR MISINFORMED CRIMINAL IMMIGRANTS WILL EVER BE ABLE TO CHANGE THESE FACTS

Declaration of Independence
    [Adopted in Congress 4 July 1776]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Unanimous Declaration of the Thirteen United States of America

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these states. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his assent to laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has forbidden his governors to pass laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

He has refused to pass other laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of representation in the legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.

He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.

He has dissolved representative houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.

He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the legislative powers, incapable of annihilation, have returned to the people at large for their exercise; the state remaining in the meantime exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.

He has endeavored to prevent the population of these states; for that purpose obstructing the laws for naturalization of foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migration hither, and raising the conditions of new appropriations of lands.

He has obstructed the administration of justice, by refusing his assent to laws for establishing judiciary powers.

He has made judges dependent on his will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.

He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.

He has kept among us, in times of peace, standing armies without the consent of our legislature.

He has affected to render the military independent of and superior to civil power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to their acts of pretended legislation:

For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:

For protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment for any murders which they should commit on the inhabitants of these states:

For cutting off our trade with all parts of the world:

For imposing taxes on us without our consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of trial by jury:

For transporting us beyond seas to be tried for pretended offenses:

For abolishing the free system of English laws in a neighboring province, establishing therein an arbitrary government, and enlarging its boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule in these colonies:

For taking away our charters, abolishing our most valuable laws, and altering fundamentally the forms of our governments:

For suspending our own legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.

He has abdicated government here, by declaring us out of his protection and waging war against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burned our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large armies of foreign mercenaries to complete the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of cruelty and perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of the head of a civilized nation.

He has constrained our fellow citizens taken captive on the high seas to bear arms against their country, to become the executioners of their friends and brethren, or to fall themselves by their hands.

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavored to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian savages, whose known rule of warfare, is undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these oppressions we have petitioned for redress in the most humble terms: our repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have we been wanting in attention to our British brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, enemies in war, in peace friends.

We, therefore, the representatives of the United States of America, in General Congress, assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the name, and by the authority of the good people of these colonies, solemnly publish and declare, that these united colonies are, and of right ought to be free and independent states; that they are absolved from all allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the state of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as free and independent states, they have full power to levey war, conclude peace, contract alliances, establish commerce, and to do all other acts and things which independent states may of right do. And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.

John Hancock
    Josiah Bartlett, William Whipple, Matthew Thornton
    John Hancock, Samuel Adams, John Adams, Robert Treat Paine, Elbridge Gerry Stephen Hopkins, William Ellery Roger Sherman, Samuel Huntington, William Williams, Oliver Wolcott
    William Floyd, Philip Livingston, Francis Lewis, Lewis Morris
    Richard Stockton, John Witherspoon, Francis Hopkinson, John Hart, Abraham Clark,Robert Morris, Benjamin Rush, Benjamin Franklin, John Morton, George Clymer, James Smith, George Taylor, James Wilson, George Ros Caesar Rodney, George Read, Thomas McKean Samuel Chase, William Paca, Thomas Stone, Charles Carroll of Carrollton
    George Wythe, Richard Henry Lee, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Harrison, Thomas Nelson, Jr., Francis Lightfoot Lee, Carter Braxton William Hooper, Joseph Hewes, John PennEdward Rutledge, Thomas Heyward, Jr., Thomas Lynch, Jr.,Arthur Middleton Button Gwinnett, Lyman Hall, George Walton

THIS DECLARATION MAKES AMERICA OUR LAND FROM GOD. AND NEITHER BONE HEAD GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS NOR MISINFORMED CRIMINAL IMMIGRANTS WILL EVER BE ABLE TO CHANGE THESE FACTS

Greg,

What the boneheads today seem to forget the most, is the last line, "we mutually pledge our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor"

But these brave men also had a strong affirmation in Divine Providence, as opposed to the likes of our soul-less leaders who care naught for the People, but only the size of their bank accounts, and the soothing of their bigger than life ego[s].

Thank you too, for posting the Declaration. I have a copy of the original, but I now need a maginfier to read it on the parchment.

Banned
    No other reason why we have the problems of this world today, then greed

Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.
    Our government lives in possibly the most pampered, consumerist society since the Roman Empire. The punishment in Hell will be: You'll be boiled alive in oil. Bear in mind that it's the finest, most luxurious boiling oil that money can buy, but it's still boiling.
    Hope the oil comes from Irag

O, Creator of the cosmos, we present our hearts in prayer.
    We are awestruck by your glory, which surrounds us everywhere.
    From the birdsong of the morning to a stormy sky at night,
    You reveal yourself in Nature, in its gentleness and might.
    Through each rainbow that you send us you renew your covenant
    With the earth and all life on it, telling us of your intent
    That each living thing should flourish, in its own way, in its place.
    You call us to new awareness of our neighbors and their space.
    In our eagerness to prosper, we have ravaged what was good.
    Using more than what was needed, taking everything we could.
    We have changed the gentle order you intended for the earth.
    Now we humbly ask the wisdom to be part of its re-birth.
    We seek mercy, we seek vision, and the courage we will need
    As we work to help the victims of the sins of human greed.
    By our choices, in our actions, may we be part of your plans.
    Help us gently till the Garden you’ve entrusted to our hands.
    Finding strength in common purpose, may your faithful people be
    Voices for a new perspective, leaders in simplicity.
    Give us guidance, O, Creator. Give us power to achieve
    True compassion for Creation as the legacy we leave.

O young and fearless Prophet of ancient Galilee,
    Thy life is still a summons to serve humanity;
    To make our thoughts and actions less prone to please the crowd,
    To stand with humble courage for truth with hearts uncowed.
    We marvel at the purpose that held Thee to Thy course
    While ever on the hilltop before Thee loomed the cross;
    Thy steadfast face set forward where love and duty shone,
    While we betray so quickly and leave Thee there alone.
    O help us stand unswerving against war’s bloody way,
    Where hate and lust and falsehood hold back Christ’s holy sway;
    Forbid false love of country that blinds us to His call,
    Who lifts above the nations the unity of all.
    Stir up in us a protest against our greed for wealth,
    While others starve and hunger and plead for work and health;
    Where homes with little children cry out for lack of bread,
    Who live their years sore burdened beneath a gloomy dread.
    Create in us the splendor that dawns when hearts are kind,
    That knows not race nor station as boundaries of the mind;
    That learns to value beauty, in heart, or brain, or soul,
    And longs to bind God’s children into one perfect whole.
    O young and fearless Prophet, we need Thy presence here,
    Amid our pride and glory to see Thy face appear;
    Once more to hear Thy challenge above our noisy day,
    Again to lead us forward along God’s holy way.

That oil most likley will smell beter then anything any man ever loved to smell on earth.

God is the answer and forgiveness comes from him

Banned
    I never understand what goes on in these murders heads.
    Nothing that happens in life would ever cause the results of needing to mass murder students,

Good Lord why ? I have no words but Good lord why?

What shall we say? If God indeed is for us,
    Who then can ever come against our souls?
    God did not spare His only Son, our Savior,
    But gave Him up that we might be made whole.
    How will He not, along with Christ our Lord,
    Give us all things by His free grace?
    God will indeed, along with Christ our Lord,
    Give us all things by His free grace.

Now who will bring a charge against God’s chosen?
    God is the One Who justifies each man.
    Who can condemn? Christ Jesus died for sinners,
    Was raised to life, and sits at God’s right hand.
    From there He always intercedes for us;
    None can condemn—we’re justified.
    He intercedes and brings our case to God;
    None can condemn—we’re justified.

Who then shall cleave us from the love of Jesus?
    We who face death like sheep within their pen.
    Shall trouble, hardship, persecution, hunger?
    Shall nakedness or danger or armed men?
    No, in all things we’re more than conquerors
    Through Him Who loved us to the death.
    In all these things, we’re more than conquerors
    Through Him Who loved us to the death.

I am convinced there’s naught in all creation
    Can come between us and God’s love so vast.
    Not death nor life, angels nor demon powers,
    Things present now, nor what is yet to pass.
    Nothing can separate us from God’s love
    That comes to us through Christ our Lord!
    Nothing can separate us from God’s love
    That comes to us through Christ our Lord!

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
    That saved a wretch like me!
    I once was lost, but now am found;
    Was blind, but now I see.
    ’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
    And grace my fears relieved;
    How precious did that grace appear
    The hour I first believed!
    Through many dangers, toils and snares,
    I have already come;
    ’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
    And grace will lead me home.
    The Lord has promised good to me,
    His Word my hope secures;
    He will my Shield and Portion be,
    As long as life endures.
    Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
    And mortal life shall cease,
    I shall possess, within the veil,
    A life of joy and peace.
    The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
    The sun forbear to shine;
    But God, Who called me here below,
    Will be forever mine.
    When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
    Bright shining as the sun,
    We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
    Than when we’d first begun.

Good lord please comfort those peoplies families and the friends.

Banned
    DEAR LORD P[LEASE WATCH OVER ALL OUR MEMBERS IN THE DAYS TO COME GIVE THEM MINDS AND HARTS TO GET THE JOB DONE.

aMEN

Hi guys just wanted to remind all you to get up every day and say a prayer and after we all do that

pledge the flag.

Our country depends on it .

Banned
    When all hop is lost and fear sneaks in it time to go back where the strength began.
    Fight that devil Ali-pac. Fight him with what we know, not what he knows. Then we shall when
    and then we shall win

Go forward, Christian soldier,
    Beneath His banner true:
    The Lord Himself, thy Leader,
    Shall all thy foes subdue.
    His love foretells thy trials;
    He knows thine hourly need;
    He can with bread of Heaven
    Thy fainting spirit feed.
    Fear not the secret foe;
    Far more o’er thee are watching
    Than human eyes can know:
    Trust only Christ, thy Captain;
    Cease not to watch and pray;
    Heed not the treacherous voices
    That lure thy soul astray.
    Nor dream of peaceful rest,
    Till Satan’s host is vanquished
    And Heav’n is all possessed;
    Till Christ Himself shall call thee
    To lay thine armor by,
    And wear in endless glory
    The crown of victory.
    Fear not the gath’ring night:
    The Lord has been thy Shelter;
    The Lord will be thy Light.
    When morn His face revealeth,
    Thy dangers are all past:
    O pray that faith and virtue
    May keep thee to the last!

Banned
    Prayer is the Answer God will not mock believing prayer

Ask what thou wilt, believing heart,
    The answering time will come;
    Pray and believe—that is thy part,
    The answering time will come.

Tho’ dark the way, still trust and pray,

Ask in the name of Christ thy Lord,
    Rest on the promise of His Word,

God’s Word is sure; it cannot fail,
    The prayer of faith shall yet prevail,

God will not mock believing prayer,
    He knows the burden thou dost bear,

Banned
    Nothing can ever explain feelings of faith in my lord, just walking side by side him my strength grows to that of ten men, and evry day as I wake and pray I find great joy to share his plan
    (gaga 07)

Thee will I love, my Strength, my Tower;
    Thee will I love, my Hope, my Joy;
    Thee will I love with all my power,
    With ardor time will ne’er destroy.
    Thee will I love, O Light Divine,
    So long as life is mine.
    Thee will I love, my Life, my Savior,
    Who art my best and truest Friend;
    Thee will I love and praise forever,
    For never shall Thy kindness end;
    Thee will I love with all my heart,
    Thou my Redeemer art.
    I thank Thee, Jesus, Sun from Heaven,
    Whose radiance hath brought light to me;
    I thank Thee, who hast richly given
    All that could make me glad and free;
    I thank Thee that my soul is healed
    By what Thy lips revealed.
    Oh, keep me watchful, then, and humble
    And suffer me no more to stray;
    Uphold me when my feet would stumble,
    Nor let me loiter by the way.
    Fill all my nature with Thy light,
    O Radiance strong and bright!
    Oh, teach me, Lord, to love Thee truly
    With soul and body, head and heart,
    And grant me grace that I may duly
    Practice fore’er love’s sacred art.
    Grant that my every thought may be
    Directed e’er to Thee.
    Thee will I love, my Crown of gladness;
    Thee will I love, my God and Lord,
    Amid the darkest depths of sadness,
    Nor for the hope of high reward—
    For Thine own sake, O Light Divine,
    So long as life is mine.

We can learn more of our selves, when we learn more of our lord.
    Keep God in our schools and we keep the Golden rule…
    (Gaga07)

Hearken to the bugle call,
    Let us rally one and all
    In the ranks of our own Sunday School.
    Every Sunday of the year
    We will all assemble here
    We will many more invite
    For the cause of truth and right
    Here together we’ll be taught
    From the precious word of God

God is the Answer to all of this days questions
    ask him anything and youll see
    dont have to make me right make the rest of the people right and lift another up in the same way .

But I got to say guys and Gals, we have an old saying around our house, try and lift your right arm

go on, go on, and try it.

see you didnt try did you

YOU DID IT

Banned
    How many of us ever day listen to music and never hear the words ?

Leaving all to follow Jesus,
    Turning from the world away,
    Stepping out upon the promise,
    All I have is His today.

Leaving all to follow Jesus,
    Turning from the world away,
    Stepping out upon His promise,
    All I have is His today.
    Naught reserving, on the altar
    All I lay, and wait the hour
    When the fire from Heaven descending
    Shall attest His glorious pow’r.

Taking up the cross of Jesus,
    Glad for Him to suffer shame,
    All my gain I count but losses
    For the glory of His Name.

Praise His precious Name forever
    That His blood hath made me free!
    Now my soul shall joy to tell it,
    Thro’ the long eternity.

His Promise is all we should need, its just about the only words any one man cant count on..... well mabe his wife. take a walk tonight and count your steps, how many times did you think of the Lord.
    now how many times did you think of your problems.

Only a step to Jesus!
    Then why not take it now?
    Come, and thy sin confessing,
    To Him, thy Savior, bow.

Only a step, only a step,
    Come, He waits for thee;
    Come, and thy sin confessing,
    Thou shalt receive a blessing;

Do not reject the mercy
    He freely offers thee.
    Only a step to Jesus!
    Believe, and thou shalt live;
    Lovingly now He’s waiting,
    And ready to forgive.

With a walk by your self you can find piece in your hart soul and life , the realy cool thing is no ne but you and the lord has to know.

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast