Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck - History, Faith, the Bible, Christianity

A very good Glenn Beck show today outlining the importance of faith, the Bible, God, and Christianity, in the history of the United States.

David Barton, Wallbuilders, is guest today

No coercive faith, there were Muslims back then to, but the men of history did not deny their own faith.

No national religion in federal government, however it did not limit the states.

We have to know the correct history.

Showing a book called the "Godless Constitution." Referring to it as a scholarly book, however there are no footnotes. PHDs wrote the book, wanting the people to trust them.

Signers of the Declaration of Independence -

Benjamin Rush - founded 1st Bible Society,

Stephen Hopkins - Quaker

Robert Treat Paine- taught in churches

"you cannot have good civil law, that excludes religious law"

most quoted source, the Bible, Deuteronomy, in beginning law, over 30 %

we are taught to recognize the least religious in history

not secular, not anti-God

Francis Hopkinson - wrote 1st purely American Hymn book, designed American flag

http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesAr ... p?id=23909

2 Chronicles 7:14

14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Beck is an Idiot

Same old Crap that got us into this mess. No Thanks

Regulate yourself and serve your fellow man is what the founders sought for America.

I will post the transcript when available.

Wallbuilders has one of the largest collections of books and letter prior to 1812.

It is written,.. if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

A short video portion of the hour long show today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytp6v4Fe16k

It is written,... if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Banned
    GeorgiaPeach, it was a very good show today! Thanks for posting the video.

You are welcome. It was a really good show. Some forget, or some may have never known, how very important that faith and God have always been to America, especially in the founding, in our laws and institutions, and in the reasons why people came.

I was very thankful to know that millions will see this, and that God will have the importance and the reverence shown for His active part in the blessings of the United States. I believe that turning our backs on Him, pushing Him out, is a great part of why we have the growing divisions and the enemies that seek to destroy us as a people, and as a nation.

It is written,.. if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Banned
    "I believe that turning our backs on Him, pushing Him out, is a great part of why we have the growing divisions and the enemies that seek to destroy us as a people, and as a nation."

I couldn't agree more. When we turn away from Him, the adversary is allowed to move in. Looks to me that the adversary is not only influencing our government, but also a small majority of the people, but growing every day.

OneNationUnderGod wrote:

I couldn't agree more. When we turn away from Him, the adversary is allowed to move in. Looks to me that the adversary is not only influencing our government, but also a small majority of the people, but growing every day. Crying or Very sad
    OneNationUnderGod, I hope that with shows like this, that the momentum will begin to go the other way. The replay of this Glenn Beck show is on now. More people will be learning what really took place, what really was in the minds of the men who were instrumental in the founding and in the signing of the Declaration of Independence. They will see how God influenced their thoughts and their deeds.

As Glenn said, amazing that this show is even taking place. I hope that more will come. David Barton of Wallbuilders, the guest on the show, will be touring with Glenn, so more Americans will have their faith and their patriotism renewed. That is good news.

It is written,... if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Re: Beck is an Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Same old Crap that got us into this mess. No Thanks
    Exactly. Keep your religion out of my government. The biggest myth in American history is the fact that people claim it was founded on Christianity. Many forefathers were against organized religion, and Jefferson even wrote his own bible to take out all the BS. Religion has kept us from evolving.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast