Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RETRO...you should be ashamed of yourself for using God's word to promote crime. That is what illegal immigration is. Based on your belief system, I can do what ever I would like to do...no matter how harmful, as long as I ask for forgiveness. Matthew tells us that our decisions should be God guided, and to forgive those that are truly repentant (Matthew 18:22). If an illegal breaks multiple laws in order to live in the United States, then there is no repentance. As long as we have the basic necessities in life, we are not poor. As a matter of fact, someone who is truly poor would not have the income to pay the Coyotes, and they would be so malnourished, that they could not make the long trip through scorching heat. The Bible talks about greed, and that is what illegals are...they are greedy. Many of them have farms in Mexico, but choose to hire people to work their farms, while they come here so that they can afford SUV's (oftentimes without insurance) and other luxuries. Many of them leave a path of destruction while they are here. Hardly a Christian like thing to do. Wouldn't your time be better spent counseling those who break our laws, than those who are trying to uphold them? James 4:1-10 talks about selfishness, and those who aggressively grab what they want. God does NOT condone this behavior. God tells us in Leviticus 6:1-7 that the guilty need to confess to God, apologize to the owner (LEGAL US citizens), return the stolen items (our country, our IDs, our safety, our generosity through public aid) WITH INTEREST. You see, those illegals who are truly Christians would actually make things right, and return to their own country. But...they don't because they are greedy. Stop blaming the victims, and focus your energy on the criminals. Romans 13:1-14 talks about citizenship, and does not advocate rebelling against or refusing to obey the government's law. As far as I can tell, you are doing the devil's work. Matthew 23:1-39 says that Christians who follow Jesus will be in conflict with society's values. For those of us who want the laws upheld...yes, people are speaking out against us. That is okay. WE are abiding by the law. We are not bringing harm on to others. Generosity is to be given to those who are truly in need. The people that really need assistance are too weak to make it here. Think about that before you condone breaking the law. If you are really concerned, maybe you should consider relocating to Mexico yourself. Perhaps you can assist the people in their home country, before they risk their life coming here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by retro
    You're still not addressing the points I have made. Please move away from the politics and focus on what I've said in the first post! Politics=how PEOPLE solve problems. Now let's talk about what God's Word says. I would like to hear all the Christians' viewpoints on this. I wanna know what other Christian brethren think about the points I have made.

I know all your arguments for being hostile to illegals, but let's get pass that for one moment.
    God never said we had to support illegal aliens for life.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213