Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was going to say as everyone else siad here, this must make the drug company reallllllly happy here, our rights are arroding here as we speak of this, has everyone noticed here how the individual rights in America seem to be just melting away?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned
    I wonder how much Merck stock Rick Perry and family actually own???

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Good question Pinestraw.

We all know he got more than just a handshake for pushing for this too.

I have a nine year old girl, and a 24 year old daughter. Although the nine year old is still in the range for this, I do not feel this will wind up very good in the long run, and I do not want my daughter to be one of those affeted by it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    once again the loss of another right.
    That is certainly what it feels like to me.
    There is an opt-out clause. You would be surprised how many things there are opt-out clauses for.

Yes Crockett a lot. In Oregon you can claim religious exemption to immunizations.

There is pretty much always and "opt-out" clause, you just simply know how to do it, many do not think they have the option though, it's because they were raised within the mentallity that the government owns them, not the other way around.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is just a little food for thought, my grandson has Aspergers Syndrome, a high functioning form of Altuism, for years now they have been some, including medical doctors, who think it is possible that childhood vaccinations might be one cause of some altisum in children. I remember my grandson having horrible reactions from all his vaccinations, not just a day or 2 but for many days afterword, my daughter would have to walk the floor with him and give him tylenol for very high fevers he got from them. Probably it had nothing to do with the vaccinations, but, I have alwasys wondered to myself about it because of his severe reaction to the shots. Anyway, I think if I had a young daughter I would wait at least a couple of years to see if these new vaccinations might have some compications before allowing my daughter to get the vaccination. I am not saying children should not recieve their vaccinations, I feel the good they have done far outweigh the harm they might do to a few children.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    This is just a little food for thought, my grandson has Aspergers Syndrome, a high functioning form of Altuism, for years now they have been some, including medical doctors, who think it is possible that childhood vaccinations might be one cause of some altisum in children. I remember my grandson having horrible reactions from all his vaccinations, not just a day or 2 but for many days afterword, my daughter would have to walk the floor with him and give him tylenol for very high fevers he got from them. Probably it had nothing to do with the vaccinations, but, I have alwasys wondered to myself about it because of his severe reaction to the shots. Anyway, I think if I had a young daughter I would wait at least a couple of years to see if these new vaccinations might have some compications before allowing my daughter to get the vaccination. I am not saying children should not recieve their vaccinations, I feel the good they have done far outweigh the harm they might do to a few children.
    I believe that the suspected component of the vaccines that leads to autism is Thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative used in many of the concoctions.

I would never subject children of my own or in my care to vaccination.

Nitty, there are TONS of holistic sites that talk about this connection. Simply type in "autism and vaccinations", you will get more information than you can possibly read in a year.

I stopped having my kids vaccinated when I found this information out. My daughter has NEVER had her son, who is 2, vaccinated. Many doctors will give people hell about this, even though it is your right to choose not to be herded into the medical mill. They can get pretty defensive about it, even if you never really say anything but "no" to the vaccinations.

The human body was created with the perfect immune system, the only difference is we do not give it the right "tools" to work from. We do not eat the right foods most of the time, plus we have stopped the long practise of using herbal remedies to encourage our immune systems.

However, this woman considers not only diet and herbal remedies to be part of it, but I feel it is also your faith as well.

Nitty look into this, and talk with you daughter and encourage her to try to get her son into a naturopath's office.

I feel there is a lot to what you say AmericanElizabeth, and you to Crocket, I have been reading a whole lot about this, I am torn to a certain degree, I fear losing thousands of children to say diptheria or whooping cough, or some other infectious disease, esp since they have for the most part been irradicated here in the states, thanks to vaccinations although we are seeing a rise in Whooping cough, I feel probably due in part to illegals coming over our border with no health checks, polio, , a long list of diseases, it would be terrible to live through those again, it is really hard to make that decision, of what is right for your kids!

Polio is one of the few vaccinations I have learned of so far that at least stands on it's own, meaning without being full of Thimerosal and being grown in human or primate cells.

My grandons just had whooping cough and kids usually do pretty well with it, with good care and lots of TLC for the cough.

Mumps has few dangerous affects, as well as chicken pox. Measles main issue is with high fever, but now days that can be managed with either acetominophen or iburpofen. My own sister had Scarlet Fever when she was three, and the high fever burnt her left eardrum, which left her with one good ear, but otherwise she is fine.

TB is one of course any person worries about, but actually, it is completely treatable, although the process is long. Up here in the NW, we have a higher rate for Meningococol Disease, which is either viral or bacterial, and spreads and damages rapidly. They do have an immunization for it, but some have actually become carriers from that, and then spread it around.

When you read up on these diseases, their effects, treatments upon infection, outcomes, then read about not only what is in those vaccinations as well as all the negative side effects from them, makes getting the measles a desirable thing.

We are all better off eating better, taking good supplements, staying away from as much damaging food as we can, as well as using herbal remedies to aid our body into fighting off illness without expensive drugs, that sometimes do more harm than good, and really, who wants to be that one in 100,000 that has that bad side effect from an unecessary drug.

Now mind you Nitty, as we sit here I am not advocating anyone to stop taking a drug which keeps u well as with chronic illnesses, but there are ways to boost anyones body in those case, ability to begin to overcome the need for excessive amounts of those medications.

Here is one example. Prevention Magazine had an article about how researchers had found that a person who was diabetic, took in only one half of a teaspoon of cinnamon a day (they said preferably ingesting it as is, it is naturally sweet on its own, the effect was at it's best this way), had been able to reduce their need for insulin, sometimes by half. That to me is astounding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12