Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, people are different and I wish Europe would do something - but we certainly no right to say anything.

We don't have burning cars - at least we don't know if we do - and we don't have riots - yet.

We do have a threat of ethnic cleansing of neighborhoods in CA - although I'll venture to say 95% of the American people are not even aware of that problem.

We need to be honest and realize we are just one spark away and as someone said, as the economy turns down, and the sentiment against illegals grows, we will begin to see the true color of a lot of those 'hardworking' people who have come to our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When is Europe going to wake up. This is going to escalate if they don't stop it now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Lugundum
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Are all Europeans a bunch of Sissies now?

WWII was 60 years ago - grow a pair and defend your countries!
    Thats not (at least not completely) about being sissies. Please read the following quote from my entry:

The authorities and the official media of The Netherlands told us the New Year celebrations have been reasonably quiet.
    People aren't simply allowed to know. This article has been probably compiled from local newspapers and short notices.

May I suggest you to see the video in this thread:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-97309.html

in the second part of that video you will see how the media in Sweden openly lie about the nationality of felons.

This is the good thing on ALIPAC - it is allowing people to learn what is going on ....
    Sounds a hell of a lot like the American Mainstream Media. The media does not report the number of Americans killed by illegals every year. They do not show the number of illegals in our prisons, the horrible problems on the border in Arizona, and that MS-13 and The 18th Street Gang are primarily illegal immigrant gangs destroying Los Angeles. It ALWAYS amazes me how utterly similar the problems in Europe are with the problems in the US.

Guys, I know Americans like to be all heavy handed with the Euros, but look yourself in the mirror for God's sake Why do we act like we know everything, and instead of sympathizing with our allies in Europe, we have some condescending, arrogant, "Americans are better, damn European sissies" comment

Lugundum: have you had any success finding any more English speaking Europeans and recruiting them to ALIPAC?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

One more thing. Europe is waking up. Nationalist Party's all across Europe are making head-way using the immigration issue. While we in America are still stuck with the Republicrats.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Sounds a hell of a lot like the American Mainstream Media. The media does not report the number of Americans killed by illegals every year. They do not show the number of illegals in our prisons, the horrible problems on the border in Arizona, and that MS-13 and The 18th Street Gang are primarily illegal immigrant gangs destroying Los Angeles. It ALWAYS amazes me how utterly similar the problems in Europe are with the problems in the US.

Guys, I know Americans like to be all heavy handed with the Euros, but look yourself in the mirror for God's sake Why do we act like we know everything, and instead of sympathizing with our allies in Europe, we have some condescending, arrogant, "Americans are better, damn European sissies" comment

Lugundum: have you had any success finding any more English speaking Europeans and recruiting them to ALIPAC?
    BearFlagRepublic , thanks. The Netherlands is definitely waking up and there is a lot of news (both bad and good) from there.

I have told some of people I frequent about your site and maybe some of them will join. Problem is that only small fraction of them understand English. However I have to do a better job.

I will start to refer to ALIPAC when posting entries elsewhere. Well it is very simple idea ...

nntrixie I have never been to America and I have no direct experience with the life and society in your country. But news from the USA scare me a lot. Partly because I know (and post) about bad things in Europe. It seems that whole our civilization is facing meltdown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12