Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary Clinton Wants Global Standards For Cookstoves

Will some one please explain to me how this is the SECRETARY of STATES
    Job!!!!!!!

What is on mind mind right now I wish I could say!!!!

video at the link etc.....notice who is sitting behind here during this speech...

Hillary Clinton Wants Global Standards For Cookstoves
    “Our long term goal is to have universal adoption all over the world,â€

She...much like the United Nations, the SPLC, the ACLU, are working to bring about a One World Government. Everything is about taking power and rendering the globe pawns under the command and rule from Brussels.

The slight-of-hand to render America defenseless in operating under the radar now. Someone from England bet me America would be disarmed before the end of 2010. You can bet Hillary is working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rai7965
    She...much like the United Nations, the SPLC, the ACLU, are working to bring about a One World Government. Everything is about taking power and rendering the globe pawns under the command and rule from Brussels.

The slight-of-hand to render America defenseless in operating under the radar now. Someone from England bet me America would be disarmed before the end of 2010. Yo u can bet Hillary is working on it.
    aint happening. she can work the UN til her neck is numb.she will be unemployed with the rest soon, unless the UN wants to "keep her on", and fade away into a horrible past.