Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary Donates 900 Million To Gaza

US to donate $900 million in aid to Gaza

State Department official says money for reconstruction of Strip will be transferred via UN; money meant to help strengthen Palestinian Authority, will not go to Hamas, official says

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton plans to announce a $900 million pledge of US aid for Gaza and the Palestinian Authority at a donors' meeting in Egypt next week, a State Department official said on Monday.

The money, which needs US congressional approval, will be distributed through UN and other bodies and not via Hamas, which rules Gaza, said one official.

Full Story
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 85,00.html

Link below will take you directly to the State Department e-mail comments/questions page.

http://tinyurl.com/cfx6l6

This has nothing to do with illegal immigration last time I checked. Remove the post.

It has to do with this broke country and congress? What is your problem?

ELE

Help needs to start at home.

Isn't it nice to know that we can donate $900 million dollars to help Gaza while many of our veterans are living in the street?

It seems to me that our government's priorities are all screwed up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I think he means it should be in the other topics area
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I think he means it should be in the other topics area
    Your' right, it should have gone there.

Quote Originally Posted by bordersoldier
    Yea, it doesn't belong here. It belongs in other topics. Not only that, but you messed up the page. It scrolls to far to the right. Fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye88
    Quote Originally Posted by bordersoldier
    Yea, it doesn't belong here. It belongs in other topics. Not only that, but you messed up the page. It scrolls to far to the right. Fix it.
    Boy, aren't you being a bit demanding there, EagleEye88? Who died and left you in charge?

Personally, I don't think the post being here is 'that serious.' A discussion could come from it as other subjects in general has on this board...

And BTW, simply suggesting that the post should be moved would of been a cool thing instead of demanding it be removed in a rude way...Not cool.

Good post anyway Bordersoldier, thanx

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise
    Personally, I don't think the post being here is 'that serious.' A discussion could come from it as other subjects in general has on this board...

And BTW, simply suggesting that the post should be moved would of been a cool thing instead of demanding it be removed in a rude way...Not cool.

Good post anyway Bordersoldier, thanx
    I did post in the wrong section. ALIPAC, I really will watch it. I know it causes you extra work and that's the last thing you need.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast