Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm simply trying to help and I didn't mean to be rude either, I'm sorry if it came across that way borderline. BTW, interesting topic, probably the best topic so far this week on this site, but it would be best to move it to the Off Topic board and continue the discussion there. Also I've had my threads moved simply because they did not have anything to do with Illegal Immigration.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

funny ;)

Boy, aren't you being a bit demanding there, EagleEye88? Who died and left you in charge?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    Mafia/Usurper Thread
    : www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye88
    Quote Originally Posted by bordersoldier
    It has to do with this broke country and congress? What is your problem?
    Yea, it doesn't belong here. It belongs in other topics. Not only that, but you messed up the page. It scrolls to far to the right. Fix it.
    Boy, aren't you being a bit demanding there, EagleEye88? Who died and left you in charge?
    lol. That made my day. Thanks Rockfish.

The idea that Clinton gives away 900 million dollars to Gaza is not the only point. If she can say to a broke nation, I'm giving away 900 million more, and we say nothing, what else will she feel free to do? My reaction would be the same if she were giving it to Israel. She is one of the biggest allies of illegal immigrants. We cannot let this government official do whatever hurts us.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye88
    I'm simply trying to help and I didn't mean to be rude either, I'm sorry if it came across that way borderline. BTW, interesting topic, probably the best topic so far this week on this site, but it would be best to move it to the Off Topic board and continue the discussion there. Also I've had my threads moved simply because they did not have anything to do with Illegal Immigration.
    That's O.K. Eagle, but it's BORDERSOLDIER, not borderline.

Hillary will have to get it through Congress first. But that won't be easy. But did you guys notice the way the article reads? It almost sounds as if Hillary is President and calling the shots.

MW
    In the future, EagleEye88, you may want to consider submitting a report to the moderator. It serves no purpose to embarrass or humiliate your fellow ALIPAC members. Submit the report and one of the moderators will move the post if appropriate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Hillary Donates 900 Million To Gaza

State Department official says money for reconstruction of Strip will be transferred via UN; money meant to help strengthen Palestinian Authority, will not go to Hamas
    This is a blatant lie!!! The money is intended ONLY to fund the U.S.-Israeli coup to overthrow the DEMOCRATICALLY-ELECTED government of Hamas and replace it with a rubber stamp, dictatorial, Palestinian proxy government.

The foreign policies of the U.S., Israel, and E.U. are opposed to any genuine self-determination or democracy in the Middle East because of the possibility that the democratically-elected government, like Hamas, might act as a barrier and spoiler to the geo-political goal of establishing economic hegemony in the Middle East. This is why dictatorships are the ideal and preferred form of government in the Middle East and elsewhere in the world.

Hamas is a terrorist group made up of mostly Iranians. There are some Syrians and Palestinians, but Iran is basically Hamas. Reconstuction of Gaza is mute. It is not over. Hamas is firing rockets into Israel daily. Why would we reconstruct a war zone when the war isn't over? The U.S. will not get their pick for government in Gaza unless they go through Iran.
    While our leaders are living the life of luxury, U.S. citizens are suffering. 900 million could do alot right here but instead they finance Hamas. I don't get the rationalle.

I wish the printing presses would break down...it is all that will stop these fools from printing more money and giving it away
    and by the way since when did Hillary's job include appropriations, isn't that the job of the House of Representatives? Can all of them just go out and promise money to the rest of the world now?

........."Red Alert".........
    Maryland needs help alipacer's , calls, faxes and e-mails
    One day left to stop drivers licenes from illegal aliens !!

Instructions and Contact info:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-147196-days ... asc-0.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast