Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary! I don't think so.

Since Hillary Clinton has become a topic of conversation on this forum, let's just look at a few things about her that would concern members of Alipac.

Voted for Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act; Bill S. 2611
    The expansion of the Guestworker, which would increase their numbers.

Voted for Preclusion of Social Security Credits; Bill S.Amdt.3985 to S.2611
    This Bill would give illegal aliens Social Security Credits.

Voted for the Kyl Amendment to Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act; Bill S.Amdt.3969 to S.2611
    This Amendment would give the Guestworkers a path to citizenship and along comes the whole family.

I don't believe anyone on this forum will be supporting Hillary Clinton. Her record speaks for itself.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't believe anyone on this forum will be supporting Hillary Clinton. Her record speaks for itself.
    You got it D! Count me out of that support group for hillary.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Ohhh, yeah !!!!

Hillary / Obama would be a great ticket to the White House !!

My loyalty is split between Hillary and Obama, but if they work together, it would be awesome and we can be proud of our country again. Hillary in 2008, and Obama in 2016
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

I'm proud of my country now and it doesn't need to change to accomidate illegal aliens.

Hillary was a speaker at the last La Raza Annual Convention?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cassie

Ohhh, yeah !!!!

Hillary / Obama would be a great ticket to the White House !!

My loyalty is split between Hillary and Obama, but if they work together, it would be awesome and we can be proud of our country again. Hillary in 2008, and Obama in 2016
    Well, guess we should be getting back to the subject of that pesky little ole CONSTITUTION, eh?

Since, of course, Hill would have to either uphold or discard the OATH she would have to be taking concerning said Constitution.

Now, let's turn to China and the fact that a communist country was allowed and yes, indeed, happily given top secret nuclear information from said Team Clinton back in those near forgotten 90's. Hmmmmm
    And those very special Chinese funds that were somehow filtered into the Hill/Bill campaign coffers via gore.

We can then turn to the very important issue of BJ Clinton's little treck to the Soviet Union during a time of war {punishable by law} while Hill continued writing communist supporting documents.

CONSTITUTION anyone?

But most importantly! Most Importantly is the disregard of the United States CONSITITUTION {Hill the Senator & Bill the pres} when an act of war was purpetrated on the USS COLE!

That alone should have put them in a military court of law. Make no mistake, they should have had quite a large entourage of traitors trailing right along behind them to the dock with bush bringing up the tail.

Just say "NO!"

We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

April
    Just say "NO!"

You've got to be kidding!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I got a Hilary for President bumper sticker. Trying to think of how to deface it to make it an anti-hilary bumper sticker.

Hillary, people just say no.

If hillary is vice-president, within a year the president would be dead. If hillary is president, all civil rights would be suspensed. Also who wants Bill to the white house spouse. His present friend is a woman from Canada. More sex in the white house. Hillary needs to get rid of this man before she goes any further.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast