Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

'Ho'-bamacare - How To Be A Hoe - make 1500 dollars without leaving the conforts of y

Velvet Jones School of Technology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZVnve5wG0A

Make 1500 dollars without leaving the conforts of you own bedroom
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Ads: Want To Have Sex Without Having Babies? Get Obamacare

November 13, 2013 by Personal Liberty News Desk

Conservative radio firebrand Rush Limbaugh said Wednesday that Obamacare advertisements featuring young women grateful for “free” birth control while they hunt for sexual partners essentially vindicate his claim that Georgetown student Sandra Fluke, who famously testified about her need for government subsidized contraceptives last year, is a slut.

While telling listeners that he probably didn’t choose the best words in expressing his disdain for Fluke’s views, Limbaugh said the new ads shamelessly promote promiscuity.

The radio host said that the model in one ad, which was produced by the Colorado Consumer Health Initiative (CCHI) and ProgressNow Colorado Education, has her mouth “wide open in eager anticipation,” and that, “That ad is promoting promiscuity. That ad is associating promiscuity with Obamacare.”

“I predicted, ladies and gentlemen, I warned everybody that’s where this was headed,” Limbaugh continued, before paraphrasing Fluke’s testimony thusly, “I want to have limitless, endless sex, I want you to pay for that.”

Here are examples of the questionable ads.

And just for fun.

Filed Under: Liberty News, Staff Reports

http://personalliberty.com/2013/11/1...get-obamacare/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Politics: Meet the 20-something morons in Colorado's ObamaCare

Image Credit: doyougotinsurance.com Published by: Dan Calabrese on Wednesday November 13th, 2013

"Shotskis keep us happy. Flu shots keep us healthy."

Young Obama voters, congratulations. This is what your president thinks of you. And maybe he has a point. For anyone to buy the nonsense Obama peddled in the 2008 and 2012 campaigns, you really would have to be kind of a moron. Let's be honest.
    But it's still a little surprising that the same marketing community clever enough to present Obama as a viable president of the United States could let its guard down long enough to make it clear they think young adults in America are complete idiots. Yet there's no other way to interpret the real, authentic ObamaCare ads (really, this is not a spoof we came up with, and for that I'm disappointed in us) offered at www.doyougotinsurance.com. It must be seen to be believed, so let's see a few:

Yeah, they actually used the phrase "hot to trot." I know. I'm speechless too. A strong runner up was "Don't tap into your beer money to pay those medical bills." But that obnoxious couple in the last of the four we're showing you here really have me flummoxed. Do left-wing marketing types really think that young people across America look at people like this and say, "Oh yeah, that's me"? And is it possible that many of them do? Is this the latest step in the lenadunmanization of America's youth? It's not just that you're horny as hell, but you're actually making some sort of statement by flaunting it and even wanting to be seen hanging all over a guy, um . . . like this?
    You have to believe part of this is the MTV crowd wanting to stick a finger in the eye of Christians. Look, we slam shots! We hook up! We party! Aren't you uptight holy rollers just so offended by it all? Well kiss our asses!
    As you wish, Bar Crowd USA. If Obama and crew can convince you with ads like these to buy overpriced insurance so they can subsidize the old and the sick on your dime, then maybe you really are stupid enough to deserve to be so conned.
    For my part, I really do want to hold out hope that this does not represent the young adults of America. Can anyone give me some reassurance on that score?

http://www.caintv.com/meet-the-20-something-morons-i

Michelle Malkin

‘Brosurance’ creators branch out, set their sights on lady parts [pics]

==> http://twitchy.com/2013/11/12/do-you...dy-parts-pics/