Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    THANK YOU GOD AND THANK YOU AMERICAN PATRIOTS FOR YOUR DEDICATION TO A JUST CAUSE!!!!! WE THE PEOPLE PREVAILED!!!!

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I just heard they suspended this vote for now and Pelosi has a bunch of people in her office trying to get them to change their vote....
    Where did you hear that? The vote is done, I don't see how they can change it in its current form at this time.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Pelosi is strong arming in her office and they might bring it up for vote again!! Keep calling
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Rush is reporting it and CNBC...C-span is still watching to see if they are going to bring it back up!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Pelosi is strong arming in her office and they might bring it up for vote again!! Keep calling
    They will keep pushing for it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JAK
    I couldn't get through online to C-Span either..."server to busy"...
    we will remember the crooks that voted "for" this bill!!!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    They will keep pushing for it.
    If they are smart they will leave it alone!!! YES LETS KEEP CALLING!!!

LEAVE NO OPENINGS FOR THEM!!! LET THEM FEEL THE HEAT WE HAVE BEEN FEELING!!!

April, dear, please ask your little kitty to stop punching me

BTW, what was the final vote?? I couldn't get CSPAN online to come up - too busy

:P :P :P

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenanocturna
    April, dear, please ask your little kitty to stop punching me

BTW, what was the final vote?? I couldn't get CSPAN online to come up - too busy

:P :P :P
    Final vote: 226-207

My kitty is fighting for justice. I do not know if I can stop him.