Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by DanFrank4Congress
    Help me GET in office - PLEASE!!!! These crooks/criminals need to GO!Dan Frak
    If you move to my town in NY I would be glad to support your election run... When can we expect you?
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

This feels like I am on the "Twilight Zone". I just cant believe this crap. Americans are being pushed aside to make room for the rest of the GLOBAL WORLD. If I were younger, I would pack my bags and leave!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE wrote
    I feel sick, it has been an awful week all around.
    AE, many Americans are not happy about today's votes. We can be sad. We do however have some things on the horizon that need our attention. And let's just hope that for once we elect some people that will represent the best of America and who will protect her interests. Too many sellouts need to go. Let's put our passion into those goals.

So, feel sick, and then teach your son about the Constitution, liberty, loyalty, the power of the vote and a voice, and the love of America.

Tomorrow is another day.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

butterbean, you made me laugh. I would rather Congress and some other people "pack their bags." Tom Donahue of the Chamber of Commerce would be near the top.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Populist, they said that it was not. However, they may be able to tap into it from some state fund. If they can get something from the bail out, they will sure try.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    This feels like I am on the "Twilight Zone". I just cant believe this crap. Americans are being pushed aside to make room for the rest of the GLOBAL WORLD. If I were younger, I would pack my bags and leave!
    I'm pretty young and I'm staying put b/c I'm a true patriot.I know that in the end, this great country of ours will pick itself right up like it has countless times before. You're forgetting that this economy is really resilient and you're probably doubting our ability for future growth which is just plain crazy.

Help me GET in office - PLEASE!!!! These crooks/criminals need to GO!

Dan Frank
    Dan, you're a few districts too far from me ... I'm stuck with Paul "free money": Kanjorski

Move up this way, we need a REAL representative, not a tax money stealer and not a lying political BS'er ...
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

LOL - $10.00 buys 4 signs. Seriously, I wish you were in my district and thanks

Dan Frank

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Help me GET in office - PLEASE!!!! These crooks/criminals need to GO!Dan Frak
    If you move to my town in NY I would be glad to support your election run... When can we expect you?

CoolHead, we all hope for a good future. We are looking ahead with wisdom from the past. We will see what lies ahead, but as Americans we must actively work against those who would harm us.

It is good to have youth with a vision of hope. What would be crazy is for us to sit back and do nothing.

We need a list of the traitors so we can make sure the next batch listens to the people. The people spoke and their representatives did not listen. Tea anyone?
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast