Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Move over Benedict Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    Any politican that votes in favor of this bill are enemies of the American people.
    Absolutely! Americans must unite against this travesty to destroy our liberty. This is a no-brainer choice. When you have a choice between liberty and health care, health care without liberty, is no choice at all.

2010. Throw these low-life pond-scum traitors out of the US Congress and kick their treasonous butts to the curb without any government pension or taxpayer funded health care. Then sue them for every last penny they have for violating the job to ensure domestic tranquility and secure the blessings of liberty clauses of the US Constitution, both civil rights violations, and charge them to their last penny, last stock, last asset until they're bankrupt for the emotional distress and related pain and suffering they have invoked on the American People with their actions, threats and mandates against our liberty, property and pursuit of happiness as US Citizens.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Funny...this corrupt government will not put those in jail who breach our national sovereignty by entering this country illegally ; but they have no problems with throwing an American citizen in jail because they don't want to purchase a crappy gov. health plan.

Are illegal invaders exempt from the punishment provisions of this bill?

Pig pelosi can kiss my a$$!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Funny...this corrupt government will not put those in jail who breach our national sovereignty by entering this country illegally ; but they have no problems with throwing an American citizen in jail because they don't want to purchase a crappy gov. health plan.

Yes, the illegal invaders are exempt from the mandates, but eligible for the benefits.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wasn't Pelosi promising to put this bill on line for 72 hours so American people could read it and offer our opinions? Hasn't happened yet, and they are still debating the bill with a vote scheduled for today.
    I really don't want to see this or any bill that affects the lives of us peons to be shoved through so quickly. I am getting real tired of finger-pointing by both sides of the aisle.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Yes, the illegal invaders are exempt from the mandates, but eligible for the benefits.
    Figures...in other words, business as usual for the illegal invaders as they reap the benefits without any responsibility!

I have a funny feeling that my sore throat has nothing to do with the flu and more to do with this unconstitutional, dangerous, illegal-supporting bill being shoved down my throat.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

More Delays? House Health Care Bill Vote May Not Come Until Sunday

Language on Abortion, Illegal Immigrants Key Issue for Some Democrats

By HUMA KHAN
    Nov. 6, 2009

Members of the House of Representatives are poised to vote Saturday on health care legislation, but a top Democratic leader acknowledged today that the vote may get pushed back to Sunday or later if there is not enough support to pass the bill on the floor.

President says he "won't let up" on battling the rising unemployment rate.Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md., said today that he still expects the vote to take place on Saturday, but that Democrats may not have the 218 votes needed for the bill to pass. He added that he has alerted lawmakers that they may need to return to the Hill on Sunday, and the vote could even spill to early next week.

"Unless there are delaying tactics or something I don't foresee, I think we can finish the bill by 7, 8 o'clock tomorrow night," Hoyer said in a conference call to reporters today. "There are still many people who are looking to get a comfort level that this is the right thing to do."

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., had wanted the bill to pass before Veterans Day and she expressed confidence Thursday there will be enough votes to pass the health care bill.

"We are on our path. We're very excited," she told reporters.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/HealthCare/hoy ... id=9013981
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    More Delays? House Health Care Bill Vote May Not Come Until Sunday

Language on Abortion, Illegal Immigrants Key Issue for Some Democrats

By HUMA KHAN
    Nov. 6, 2009

Members of the House of Representatives are poised to vote Saturday on health care legislation, but a top Democratic leader acknowledged today that the vote may get pushed back to Sunday or later if there is not enough support to pass the bill on the floor.

President says he "won't let up" on battling the rising unemployment rate.Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md., said today that he still expects the vote to take place on Saturday, but that Democrats may not have the 218 votes needed for the bill to pass. He added that he has alerted lawmakers that they may need to return to the Hill on Sunday, and the vote could even spill to early next week.

"Unless there are delaying tactics or something I don't foresee, I think we can finish the bill by 7, 8 o'clock tomorrow night," Hoyer said in a conference call to reporters today. "There are still many people who are looking to get a comfort level that this is the right thing to do."

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., had wanted the bill to pass before Veterans Day and she expressed confidence Thursday there will be enough votes to pass the health care bill.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/HealthCare/hoy ... id=9013981
    So none of them are concerned about jailing US citizens for refusing to purchase health insurance.

Figures. Throw every single one of these bums that vote for this bill out of Congress in 2010.

What excites this treasonous witch makes the rest of us puke!

excuse my being crass.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Shad

What excites this treasonous witch makes the rest of us puke!

excuse my being crass.
    Indeed it does, and no excuse required, Shad, after all you politely used the "w" word instead of the "b" word.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12