Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How I Answered MY CENSUS

Post subject: How I Answered MY CENSUS

QUESTION # 8

8. Is person # 1 of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origion?

ANSWER : I refuse to answer any question asking what kind of Mexican I am.

QUESTION # 9

What is Person # 1's race?

ANSWER :
    OTHER ......... (Print Race) .......... AMERICAN

I am fed up with our government as it stands today.

R/ Skip

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I did this one time. Except I decided to be specific about my families origins. Asking what my (the person answering the questionairre) ethnic/racial origin, I became extremely specific: Acadian-French/Mi'kmaq/French-Canadian/Scottish/German.

I wondered if some nervous government employee would show up to see if my minority was being well served by the U.S. government, as well as the the minorities they had the rest of us bend over to accomodate? No, no one showed up at my families door, likely because the main theme in my bloodlines is of European origins.

I am anxious to put in my two cents worth this time.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I answered question #9 with AMERICAN and then my multi-ethnic origins.

My theory is that most Americans are ethnically unique. So many are from mixed backgrounds and so many cultures (we're not just all generically "Europeans").

So why does our government only want to recognize those with just noticable physical differences as "ethnic" or a minority? My own family's ways are mainly old French. I grew up eating chicken "fricot" (not fricassee), everything was sauteed, gatherings are loud and boisterous. Then my daughter got married into a family that was ALL German (well my husbands is also). There are such differences in foods and traditions, although ours and their families have been here many generations as Americans.

We need to do away with our government giving special concessions to certain groups, it is divisive and unbalanced.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I answered the questions and told them what I thought about half the pages being printed in Spanish. 12 pages!!!!! How many trees did they kill?

The Spanish half is dead space so I wrote what I thought about the Census on it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Got ours yesterday, anxious to get into it and give our families opinions of the issues.....

BTW, my brother gets to work for them temporarily, in a rural location. He told me that when he was out in the first phase getting locations, he drove onto a property, and was going to go to this trailers door and out from behind it came this guy with a gun pointed at him. He said even with his ID and showing the paperwork of what he was doing, this guy said "No, go away, there is to be no infiltration of the government out here". I told him he had met a sovereign citizen.

He said he had come across a lot of people like that where he is (southern Oregon coastal counties).