Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How racism ruins Michigan State University

I am looking at a class I was interested in registering for at Michigan State University, and I am hit with this garbage on the class "registration form":

http://vubeam.pa.msu.edu/register.html

Ethnic/Racial Group:

Note: Even if you are Multiracial, please complete this item by indicating either the ethnic/racial group you identify with most of the ethnic/racial group to which you are usually regarded in the community as belonging.

White/Caucasian Non-Hispanic
    Black/African American Non-Hispanic
    Chicano/Mexican American
    Hispanic
    American Indian/Alaskan Native
    Asian/Pacific Islander (Asian American)

Tribal Affiliation: [ Fill in blank ]

Are you MULTIRACIAL? Yes No

If you answer "Yes", please check the categories that correspond to the races of your parents.

Black/African American Non-Hispanic
    Chicano/Mexican American
    Hispanic

For purposes of this question, you are Multiracial if you have parents from more than one of the broad race categories listed above.

I can fill this out

Ethnic/Racial Group:

Note: Even if you are Multiracial, please complete this item by indicating either the ethnic/racial group you identify with most of the ethnic/racial group to which you are usually regarded in the community as belonging.

/ Black/African American Non-Hispanic
    Chicano/Mexican American
    Hispanic

Tribal Affiliation: [ Fill in blank ]

Are you MULTIRACIAL? Yes No

If you answer "Yes", please check the categories that correspond to the races of your parents.

/White/Caucasian Non-Hispanic
    /Black/African American Non-Hispanic
    Chicano/Mexican American
    Hispanic
    /Asian/Pacific Islander (Asian American)

For purposes of this question, you are Multiracial if you have parents from more than one of the broad race categories listed above.[/quote]
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That stuff is jack up. There are more important issues at hand, and the colleges are worried about this type of trivial bull?!

It is clear sign that some people have way too much ***censored*** time on their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    That stuff is jack up. There are more important issues at hand, and the colleges are worried about this type of trivial bull?!

It is clear sign that some people have way too much ***censored*** time on their hands.
    A law was passed in Michigan that made it illegal to use race as a means of university admission, but it accomplished nothing. The pro-racial admissions crowd would get around the law by claiming that it "was going to be challenged in court". Of course, we see that with illegal immigration. Illegal immigration proponents claim that it is OK to break the law because "Congress is discussing Comprehensive Immigration Reform".

This university race based admission stuff just gets worse and worse. One way they now get around the Michigan law against it is to ask for "voluntary" information from students and job applicants.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I can fill this out
    You are right. Fight fire with fire. Since I can speak a little Spanish I write that I am bilingual on job applicants. Since I have some Native American ancestry I can put down "Native American" on the race categories.

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Since I have some Native American ancestry I can put down "Native American" on the race categories.
    If you are born in America, aren't you technically a "Native American"?

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314

If you are born in America, aren't you technically a "Native American"?
    Native American with a capital "N" refers to the American Indians.
    native American with a small "n" refers to everyone else born in the USA. Yes, it is very confusing. Just like the people who dreamed up this form!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wasn't trying to be difficult. I hate the all the color references we have to deal with these days.

As far as I'm concerned, as Americans, we all bleed red, so that's good enough for me. Especially if we stand for the cause of liberty.