Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am getting so ****ING PISSED!!!!

How many more American Servicemen and women are going to get killed in Afghanistan before Obama that ASS sends McCrystal the people he needs. This is treason against our dedicated military. I have had ****IN ENOUGH!!!!!

Sorry for the profane language but

Again, I do apologize for the language but being an AF Veteran, this kind of hits home and is personal. All military past, present, and future are my comrades in arms.

From one USAF Veteran to another I feel your frustration.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

I am not military....but I am a first generation AMERICAN and a grandmother....and I am NOT offended by your *******'s and I am behind you 100%
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand your frustration as well friend, while I favor getting our troops out of there.

One, the Russians put more troops in that hell hole than you can count and they used full biological and chemical capabilities and still came out on the losing end. That nation is a quagmire and everyone in their right mind should know it.

Two, why are all of our troops being deployed to the other side of the planet in rat trap engagements when the US is being invaded at home?

Three, we can't afford these wars as they are currently being fought.

I often feel the "enemy over there" myth is a big distraction from Americans to keep our minds off the fact that our enemies are already withing these gates of Rome and are all around us now.

Just my humble opinion and opinions on the wars is not something ALIPAC is going to get into.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi W,

Good points! My thing is that once you commit our troops, you damn well better support them OR bring them home. But I agree wholeheartedly that we need to close our borders, PERIOD!!!

I'm a USAF vet too and it hurts my heart everytime one of our young men or women gets killed in Afghanistan. It seems like such a waste and such an impossible 'war". We have no business being in Afghanistan. What can they possibly gain by being there except wasting the lives of our military men and women?

We should all email Fox News and tell them to talk about it.

Tonight on O'Reilly I wasn't happy with him. A woman on his show said Obama shouldn't be playing golf because our military members are dying in the Middle East and instead of making a decision on the troops he's out playing golf (and other leisurely activities). And O'Reilly DEFENDED Obama saying he needed time to relax. What? He is Commander in Chief and until he does his job he should be doing ANY leisurely activities!

I say bring our kids home too! I believe that we have been there long enough and for too long as it is.

My husband said if we do bring them home we will need to secure our borders more than ever.

He said that the corporate powers want to leave our borders opened and in order to do that we have to keep our kids over there in order to keep the terrorists at bay.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Being the Mom of two kids in the Military who got home from the Middle East this year and will be going back again next year - I also say "Bring them home and put them on OUR border"!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast