Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Has anyone noticed spanish television lately, right now on tv a spanish christmas show on I believe abc (had to turn it off), well isn't that helping them to assimilate ....actually I think it is propaganda to show Americans see they aren't so bad they have the same values.

it won't help because you can not take away the fact we are living with the ciminals everyday, we are sick of them changing our towns into Tjauna Mexico, people we can't understand, 20 to a house and their front yard turned into a parking lot....eating up our taxmoney..Sheeez I could go on forever, and I am not believeing their crap, this is probably some of Calderon's plans
    Yeah, we have our own white and black trash to do that stuff.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    A book I'm reading seems to have a lot of credibility along the lines of what is happening to us.

The corporationist have seem to have found a business model AND a way to implement it.

It is based on what I have considered in the past to be good sound business fundamentals. It does tend to leave one section of society wealthy and in a booming economy, as ever thing is grabbed up for their use and disposal. It seems to leave the rest in the dirt. Literally.

It has me questioning my views of the past.

It's called the, Shock Doctrine by Naomi Klein

http://www.naomiklein.org/shock-doctrine/short-film

It explains how the government is ready to pounce on a disaster like 9-11 and push through things like the Patriot Act. Or like in New Orleans push all of the people out and rebuild it the way the Federal Government wants. Including totally restructuring the school system.

The book could be manure, like this post, but her point of view is interesting.
    THANKS FOR THE LINK Stokey. WHAT A GREAT DOCUMENTARY (MOVIE)

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    "I don't see how our trade policies with China is good for America. Maybe it is good for American business, but not America. American business includes businesses that simply have home offices here, but all their work is done elsewhere. It is good for their bottom line, but I think it is disastrous for America.

How can a country survive whose largest employer is a discount retail store that sells imported, shoddy, poorly made merchandise. That can't be good
    ."

The "current" trade policies with China are NOT
    good. Bush is letting them walk all over us due

to currency manipulation, unfair tarriffs, etc.

.Free trade itself is not bad----and the US will NOT survive unless we have trade. However, it needs to be FAIR trade policies.

It should NOT be advantageous for US companies to pick up and move to foreign countries or let our markets be flooded with foreign goods due to:

--Currency manipulation

--Tarrif manipulation

--Decreased regulations

--Tax advantages

SO NOW YOU ARE RECOGNIZiNG , THE OPNLY VIABLE CANDIDATE IS RON PAUl

HE ADVOCATES FREE ASND FAIR TRADE.

WHAT WE HAVE IS A TRAVESTY FOR THE ENRICHEMENT OF THE BIG BROTHERS
    NO, far from it!!

Ron Paul voted against the fence, increased border patrol and security.

Ron Paul voted against employer accountability/verification systems.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Has anyone noticed spanish television lately, right now on tv a spanish christmas show on I believe abc (had to turn it off), well isn't that helping them to assimilate ....actually I think it is propaganda to show Americans see they aren't so bad they have the same values.

it won't help because you can not take away the fact we are living with the ciminals everyday, we are sick of them changing our towns into Tjauna Mexico, people we can't understand, 20 to a house and their front yard turned into a parking lot....eating up our taxmoney..Sheeez I could go on forever, and I am not believeing their crap, this is probably some of Calderon's plans
    This is the method of Bush, Romney, and all the other CFR affiliates to assimilate us to the hispanic culture. What's next government schools where we are forced to learn spanish?
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger

This is the method of Bush, Romney, and all the other CFR affiliates to assimilate us to the hispanic culture. What's next government schools where we are forced to learn spanish?
    I believe that is already happening , I read it not to long ago, either Texas or New Mexico
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just watched Ron Paul on Becks show again. I do like him and think he has some outstanding ideas, his foreign policy doesn't worry me as much as the drug legalization. However, illegal immigration is my number one issue and according to the last analysis by Numbers USA, his voting record is not so good. He is poor on reducing legal, poor on chain migration and punishing employers, and drivers licenses for illegals.
    See for yourself. http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... _gop1.html
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Banned
    Here StokeyBob,

This is an American kitty having a conversation with the Federal government...

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Snip...

Ron Paul voted against employer accountability/verification systems.
    I think the verification systems he voted against scare him. As they do many others.

We have a pretty good identification system that has worked for a long time with our State drivers licenses and birth certificates. It works for those that want it to work. Any plan in the hands of the devious will fail if it furthers their purpose.

The new plan that some seem to be driving towards is a federal plan that coincides with the New World Order crowds way of tracking us. Many don't trust them except to act in their own self interest.

I for one don't like them having more say and control of our government than, "We the People", do!

Look around. It is not our Constitution or laws that we are any longer living under. The North American Union and the New World Order is in effect to a greater extent than our own government. Many of our politicians dance like puppets to masters behind the scenes. (Like Jim Carrey dancing on the bar table in the movie Fun with Dick and Jane except no one is laughing)

They just haven't told us yet.

My grand children study in a prived school, every extra curricular thing that they want to study , you have to pay extra. But spanish is free.
    I wanted them to study French but it's more $2,000 a year .They are studying spasnish .

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Could be exactly why a lot of people here wants the government to build the wall, put our federal troops on the border, and support candidates affiliated with CFR. With Ron Paul the private sector can build the wall and maintain it, maybe even with a toll on the traffic crossing the border. I know Ron Paul wants the goods to move freely in this case since we are under invasion a toll to maintain the wall may be in order. Recall when our highways and roads were all built by the private sector with tolls IMO that is the way to go, no taxes you pay as you travel!
    Are you saying we should put corporate America in charge of border security?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!