Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE Agent Charged with Sexual Battery on Child

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2011/03/23/ic ... -on-child/

ICE Officer Charged With Sexual Battery On Child
    March 23, 2011 1:19 PM

Print Share 6
    (Photo Credit: AP)

HOMESTEAD (CBS4)- A deportation officer was relieved of his duties pending an investigation into a sexual assault case of a 16-year-old girl.

According to the Miami Beach Police Department, 50-year-old Neil Julien is accused of sexually assaulting his former girlfriend’s 16-year-old daughter during the summer of 2005, from May to August. At the time, Julien was the woman’s live in boyfriend, police said.

Julien, employed by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at the Krome Detention Center, later separated from the woman.

In 2010, Julien was arrested on an unrelated case for domestic battery that occurred in Pembroke Pines. At that time, the victim disclosed that Julien sexually assaulted her.

Julien was arrested in the area of his home with assistance from the US Marshalls Fugitive Task Force and later booked into the Miami-Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center.

He was charged with two counts of sexual battery on a child under 12 years of age. The charge has no bond.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Some of they best law breakers are in police uniform.Notice i said some not all.They think they are untouchable or smarter than the law,but everyday you see more and more law enforcement officers in trouble.Just yesterday here at home they arrested a jailer for giving tobbacco to inmate for sex with the inmates girl freind.I hate to see law enforcement officers get int trouble they are to enforce the laws.But it happens and they have to pay for the crimes they do.

According to the Miami Beach Police Department, 50-year-old Neil Julien is accused of sexually assaulting his former girlfriend’s 16-year-old daughter during the summer of 2005, from May to August. At the time, Julien was the woman’s live in boyfriend, police said.
    I find it strange to pursue legal actions against a crime that occurred all the way back to 2005. I wonder how will evidence be collected for said offense?

I also would like to know why did it take so long to have the case brought to justice? Words a lone cannot win a conviction, so I hope there is evidence to prove the sexual crime occurred.

I would not want to be prosecutor for that court case.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself: