Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Idaho: Pretrial hearing tomorrow in refugee sexual assault case

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JoJ

Idaho: Pretrial hearing tomorrow in refugee sexual assault case

Idaho: Pretrial hearing tomorrow in refugee sexual assault case

Posted by Ann Corcoran on March 26, 2017

The powers that be (supporters of the refugee industry) in Twin Falls, Idaho and indeed throughout the state of Idaho are not looking forward to the trial advancing against three refugee boys charged with assaulting a little special needs girl in June of last year.
    If you are a new reader, we posted many times on the controversy in Twin Falls where Chobani Yogurt, in addition to other food products giants, have ‘welcomed’ refugee labor to the community. See our archive here.
    Tomorrow the case is scheduled for a pretrial hearing according to Leo Hohmann writing at World Net Daily last Friday.

The case of an alleged sexual assault by Muslim refugee boys against a 5-year-old special-needs girl is making its way slowly through the Idaho court system, and the parents tell WND that justice is long overdue.

Lacy Peterson and her husband, Levi, have endured nearly 10 months of public shaming and lies told against their family. Even county prosecutor Grant Loebs has used local media to downplay the savagery of what happened to their little girl last June. That’s when two boys from Iraq stripped the girl naked and molested her while the third boy, from Sudan, filmed the incident.

If it had not been for an alert elderly resident of the low-income apartment complex, there is no telling how much worse the assault may have been.

What never could have been anticipated, however, is the way the family and its supporters have been held up to public ridicule by powerful refugee supporters in Idaho and nationwide. City councilmen, the county prosecutor, police chief and even a retired state Supreme Court justice have all taken turns trashing the conservative media that reported on the assault as well as those who have come to the aid of the family.

“We have been treated horribly,” Lacy Peterson said. “The way I feel, our case has been pushed under the rug and soon to be forgotten about. Since June we moved into a house that we can hardly even afford. We were totally fine in the apartments until now.

“I don’t think it’s fair that us Americans get to struggle and work hard and live paycheck-to-paycheck and pray to make bills,” she continued. “And the refugees get to have everything handed to them.”

Lacy suffers from a liver disorder and cannot work. Her husband is a cook at a local hotel. They are raising funds through aGoFundMe account to help with medical and legal bills. They’ve hired a local attorney to represent them in a possible civil suit, but that suit can’t be filed until the criminal case is resolved.

The incident, which happened June 2, 2016, at Fawnbrook Apartments, was witnessed by Jolene Payne, an 89-year-old retired nurse who told WND she saw a 14-year-old boy from Sudan filming the assault in progress inside the laundry room. Two other boys, ages 7 and 10 from Iraq, were inside the room with the little girl, all three with their clothes off, while the older boy shot video.

There is much more! Click here for more details and to see the parade of local and state officials working to bury the little girl’s story!
    If you would like to help this family, go here, and make whatever donation you can afford:
    (As of this writing, you can see they are at $69,132)

Full article here: https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wor...-assault-case/

I would boycott Chobani yogurt, except I've never bought it, but I know I won't in the future.

Our government funded the building of that factory, (so I read) then sent the 'refugee's there.

Will the insanity ever end.

If every American who disagrees with this would simply stop buying that yogurt, we might make a difference.

I used to buy Chobani, stop buying it over a year ago.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL