Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

illegal alien communities

http://www.city-data.com/city/Del-Rey-California.html

Ever notice the communities built on illegal aliens are mainly towns living off of social programs. A certain group leads in the poverty category, and the Federal, State, and Local governments are catering to them so they can have the same living standards as American citizens all paid for by American Taxpayers.

From manure, comes more manure, crime, drugs, social program frauds and abusers, pregnant teens, gangs, prison inmates, failing students, ID theft, so-called poverty, and a host of other problems...

Illegal alien communities are living off more than welfare.....they are also opening and running businesses that are....from what I knew....illegal to begin with. Hey.....I paint nails.....but I can't legally open a nail salon. I know how to give massages.....but I can't open a massage parlor. People like to gather at a neighbors house....but he can't open a BAR and sell liquor....but they do.....they had the "dentist" who pulled teeth in his garage with regular tools......I can trim hair....but I'm Not a hairdresser. They have "lawn mowers" running "Landscape" businesses with stolen machines........Day care centers.....you name it.....they got it going...legal? not legal? licensed? not licensed?.....

Heck people report basic mechanic things done in the lot of an Auto-Zone....I can't do that! I can't sell my garden produce at the end of my driveway......but they can push a taco cart? I posted earlier of a woman who would fix back problems that was posted as a flyer at a grocery store.......guy gave the money.....apartment empty the next day.... They are taking and twisting and know our laws inside and out........heck....this one woman got 30,000 dollars with 1 person.....head for the border and you are sitting pretty!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)